Official Wayneville Trading Thread

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Re: Official Wayneville Trading Thread

Postby Jolaj » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:41 pm

Frankly, If Wayneville raids people they trade with or just raid you for no reason then I would have to say the men and women of wanyeville...

I like you style. ;)
Jolaj

Postby ElGato » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:46 am

Jolaj wrote:Frankly, If Wayneville raids people they trade with or just raid you for no reason then I would have to say the men and women of wanyeville...

I like you style. ;)

We don't raid established trade partners.
burgingham wrote:We are all Gato, and Gato is Delamore of course. Goons blablabla...

Caradon wrote:Gato, the anti-ghandi

Sabinati wrote:yeah we're gonna kill you gato!!!
ElGato

Postby Jolaj » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:05 am

ElGato wrote:
Jolaj wrote:Frankly, If Wayneville raids people they trade with or just raid you for no reason then I would have to say the men and women of wanyeville...

I like you style. ;)

But I can assume most other people correct?
Jolaj

Postby ElGato » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:25 am

Jolaj wrote:
ElGato wrote:

I like you style. ;)

But I can assume most other people correct?

Most people (Chakravanti and his butt buddies) think we do because they are either angry they can't beat us on our quality production or they think that because of our reputation.
burgingham wrote:We are all Gato, and Gato is Delamore of course. Goons blablabla...

Caradon wrote:Gato, the anti-ghandi

Sabinati wrote:yeah we're gonna kill you gato!!!
ElGato

Postby Jolaj » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:44 am

Still my man, I give you guys respect. :)
Jolaj

Postby Nanothnir » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:10 pm

Chakravanti wrote:
ElGato wrote:I have never and will never raid someone I'm trading with.

Funny how you make that present tense and not present and past. Doesn't matter if you correct yourself because it would be a lie anyway. Coriander is right. Trading with WV is just digging your own grave. They've well and admitted in this and other threads.

Sorry Chak, but I am gonna have to pull a Grammar Nazi and Correct English Nazi on ya. That and a 'What the fuck you smoking boy???'

ElGato said, "I Have never", this is Present and Past Tense seeing as the Have directs at both the most recent to this date as well as that further back in the past. The next part is, "and Will never", Will is Present and Future Tense, referring to events of the near future, current and far future...

You then say... "Funny how you make that present tense and not present and past.""... Um Chak, ElGato did...

A Lie is something which is false and can not be corrected, so in truth by telling him that he can correct it as much as he wants is saying that you know that what you have just said was something fabricated from that which was seen in between the words by your eyes only.

Also to note. "They've well and admitted in this and other threads." Is not just bad English, its terrible English. What are you trying to point out here, doesn't even look like you know yourself...
[Politics] The word was derived by the joining of two others, Poli - A Latin word meaning Many. And Tics - Annoying Bloodsucking Parasites...
Nanothnir

Postby Wolfang » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:09 pm

Nanothnir wrote:
Chakravanti wrote:
ElGato wrote:I have never and will never raid someone I'm trading with.

Funny how you make that present tense and not present and past. Doesn't matter if you correct yourself because it would be a lie anyway. Coriander is right. Trading with WV is just digging your own grave. They've well and admitted in this and other threads.

Sorry Chak, but I am gonna have to pull a Grammar Nazi and Correct English Nazi on ya. That and a 'What the fuck you smoking boy???'

ElGato said, "I Have never", this is Present and Past Tense seeing as the Have directs at both the most recent to this date as well as that further back in the past. The next part is, "and Will never", Will is Present and Future Tense, referring to events of the near future, current and far future...

You then say... "Funny how you make that present tense and not present and past.""... Um Chak, ElGato did...

A Lie is something which is false and can not be corrected, so in truth by telling him that he can correct it as much as he wants is saying that you know that what you have just said was something fabricated from that which was seen in between the words by your eyes only.

Also to note. "They've well and admitted in this and other threads." Is not just bad English, its terrible English. What are you trying to point out here, doesn't even look like you know yourself...

1-STFU, yew waist posst spaise beecose hee dosnt gave a chit.
2-nowt everywan speecs inglich as fist langage

nuff saydz
sabinati wrote:But Wolfang, it's the mods who are trolls, remember. please have some mercy on this innocent victim of merciless trolling by the moderation team before you make any more ad hominem remarks about him.

Wolfang

Postby Chakravanti » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:49 pm

The first was just a reading error on my part. I'm dyslexic, it happens. Same with the latter, it shoudl have read:

"They've well and admitted this here and in other threads."

I'm an insomniac and the longer I'm on bouts the more prone I am to say some fucked up shit. The problem here isn't what I'm smoking but rather what I'm NOT smoking. ~.^

English is in fact my first language and I'm very well read and literate. I actually have something of a neurotic obsession with language, English in particular. Due to that neurosis I tend to deliberately apathetically ignore a lot of errors lest I follow that white rabbit and never come back.
Well what is this that I can't see
With ice cold hands takin' hold of me
Well I am death, none can excel
-Ralph Stanley, O Death!
Chakravanti

Postby Jolaj » Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:49 am

Chakravanti wrote:The first was just a reading error on my part. I'm dyslexic, it happens. Same with the latter, it shoudl have read:

"They've well and admitted this here and in other threads."

I'm an insomniac and the longer I'm on bouts the more prone I am to say some fucked up shit. The problem here isn't what I'm smoking but rather what I'm NOT smoking. ~.^

English is in fact my first language and I'm very well read and literate. I actually have something of a neurotic obsession with language, English in particular. Due to that neurosis I tend to deliberately apathetically ignore a lot of errors lest I follow that white rabbit and never come back.

Notice how you start using a colorful vocabulary the second you begin to say your very knowledgable in liturature... Notice how this vocabulary is in lacking in your other posts...
Frankly, if you wish to prove your point my good man; I suggest not bothering with tauting and defending yourself with the words that you use against your enemies. I say that you should be working hard to defeat them in combat which is where they would have killed you in by now if you had not been as clever as you are.

Words mean nothing when your enemy bows before you.
- Jolaj (just now)
Jolaj

Postby Chakravanti » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:35 am

IIf you are in my situation then that is your choice. I personally will wait until combat and warfare are balanced until I *personally* make any attempt to give a shit about retaliation. My only desire has been to play the game peacefully and find a means to do so. Bar that, I'd rather bow out and quit to play other games I feel more deserving of my attention because I do not feel that spending months killing bears and pumping combat just to get *revenge* a worthy use my time and skills. I'm here to analyze the system and to be honest, I do not, nor have I ever taken anything the WVer's have ever done personally. I have spent a lifetime destroying my ego in search of something spiritual, as such, while I find their offensive remarks distasteful and from time to time am at a psyche low where I'm trolled into reciprocation, I do not, ultimately, retain any sentiments of feeling. It's just not practical.

As to my vocabulary and usage of english, I've well and explained myself but I also don't deny that you're right. It's quite natural to devote a little extra attention to that which one has been criticized on. Particularly if it's an area of some personal esteem as with myself to English. I may be psychotic, but I'm still human. =)
Well what is this that I can't see
With ice cold hands takin' hold of me
Well I am death, none can excel
-Ralph Stanley, O Death!
Chakravanti

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]Apples for Oranges