Vandalism

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Vandalism

Postby riker88 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:22 am

Someone destroyed my round post fence and entered my claim they then entered my locked house and took a piece of furniture.

I found multiple trespassing scents and one theft scent at the edge of my claim.

Wondering why there was no vandalism scent for destroying the fence or lock picking scent for entering my home.

Can anyone advise?
riker88

Re: Vandalism

Postby Angelklaine » Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:10 am

Could had been two people. Maybe the second person had higher stealth?
Angelklaine

Postby 524u » Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:34 am

https://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Vile_Vapor_of_Vandalism
"You will only to be able to detect Scents if your Perception * Exploration is higher than the criminal's Stealth * Intelligence"
B)
524u

Postby Reiber » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:51 pm

524u wrote:https://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Vile_Vapor_of_Vandalism
"You will only to be able to detect Scents if your Perception * Exploration is higher than the criminal's Stealth * Intelligence"

but vandalism has an higher weight than theft and tresspassing scents, its possible that he still low rolled on that, but unlikely,
try letting the area unload and load an few times, it lets you roll on seeing the scent again,

but chances are the fence wasnt fully claimed and he could just destroy it or something else
Reiber

Postby delfer8 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:19 am

riker88 wrote:Someone destroyed my round post fence and entered my claim they then entered my locked house and took a piece of furniture.

I found multiple trespassing scents and one theft scent at the edge of my claim.

Wondering why there was no vandalism scent for destroying the fence or lock picking scent for entering my home.

Can anyone advise?

A good idea would be to set up in a cave with a claim and fence while u work on ropes, leather, glue for your palisade outside, and in the moment you have all materials build up your palisade area in a row after set a claim in the chosen area. Then you just wait it to dry and then move your stuff from cave.
Be nice, the woods are aware of you.

W3 and 4 Hermitage
W5 Emberwood and Kirribilli, PANDEMONIUM
W6 MIRROR LAKE
W7 Tkearns village
W10 F&I
W12 BROLAND, Weasel's Blue Boar Inn, Grimmhold retirement
W13 Monke Spanish plot
W14 Kakariko village Druid
W15 Into the deep woods

Where are you Weasel!?!?
delfer8

Postby overtyped » Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:16 pm

524u wrote:https://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Vile_Vapor_of_Vandalism

Worst. system. ever.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Return to The Moot