Racist/Nazi's terrorizing Lanweald

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Racist/Nazi's terrorizing Lanweald

Postby Dawidio123 » Mon May 06, 2024 2:13 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:Imagine getting your butt pounded so hard trying to grief the newbies you need to try to be like "mehhh Misa was let into ur open recruitment village" to make up for how badly it hurt.
Snugglesnail doesn't need to imagine. Every time he sits in his gaming chair, he feels it.

We are quite literally the "good guys" you deny exist. Our willingness to accept the rejects of the community doesn't change that.

Bro just ignores the fact that he and other "core" members (not spruce slaves) were called out on DEFENDING misa AFTER "the incident", nobody is calling you out on recruiting him into your village BEFORE "the incident" (tbf you did recruit some questionable people who rosku was warned about but ignored the warnings), so stop using strawman to appear smart dumbass.

You are literally using all the non-core members as free labor to fuel the "core" in your economy which was proven multiple times to be a scam, using the excuse that you are helping the oh so poor hermits, which btw you were blocking inside their plots during your GREAT defense bcs all the brightest brains in WB couldn't figure out using visitor gates instead of palisades as blockages. I guess it was the same brainlet behind this idea that got the idea of spamming wagons (nice use of time) which did literally nothing instead of just building visitor gates to prevent us from entering further into the city.
I get that appearing as the good guy is important in acquiring more slaves but at least try to be more convincing (your facade is slipping).
Also the "good guys", had misa and noineck go around on trips to kill hermits just like spitsbergen is doing but i guess you revise that part of history.

It's pretty funny that you call out snail having felix help him with the siege (which btw was caused by misa) while you literally had Norsca (AD ig), berthedin and co, nightdawg's group, maze's group, and even trollex's group (who abused exploits this whole world), and i guess some other minor groups (since you begged in the east continent discord for help) helping you and yet you act as if it was your strategic genius that won anything. You literally had more groups helping you than groups attacking you and still you couldn't take a fight with us in our prime time (well you did like dumbasses and got your ass handed to you, which is the only reason you guys actually got your outer wall bashed) and had to resort to 3am attacks that involved road bashing and wall building when nobody could be arsed to stay up after the outer wall fell.
Last edited by Dawidio123 on Mon May 06, 2024 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Dawidio123

Postby lakrass » Mon May 06, 2024 2:33 pm

Dawidio123 wrote:Also the "good guys", had misa and noineck go around on trips to kill hermits just like spitsbergen is doing but i guess you revise that part of history.

Where is the bad part?
lakrass

Postby SnuggleSnail » Mon May 06, 2024 2:40 pm

The bad part is that Misa raped a kid IRL and Whatever Bay unironically defending his actions
killing hermits is poggers
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby Faravidus » Mon May 06, 2024 3:17 pm

Robben smoking that high Quality Copium. Don't smoke too much or u might get KO :D
Playing since W4 ~ faravid88 on Discord ~ https://steamcommunity.com/id/faravid88
Faravidus

Postby DonVelD » Mon May 06, 2024 4:42 pm

is he stupid?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DonVelD

Postby overtyped » Mon May 06, 2024 11:25 pm

Dawidio123 wrote:
Robben_DuMarsch wrote:Imagine getting your butt pounded so hard trying to grief the newbies you need to try to be like "mehhh Misa was let into ur open recruitment village" to make up for how badly it hurt.
Snugglesnail doesn't need to imagine. Every time he sits in his gaming chair, he feels it.

We are quite literally the "good guys" you deny exist. Our willingness to accept the rejects of the community doesn't change that.

Bro just ignores the fact that he and other "core" members (not spruce slaves) were called out on DEFENDING misa AFTER "the incident", nobody is calling you out on recruiting him into your village BEFORE "the incident" (tbf you did recruit some questionable people who rosku was warned about but ignored the warnings), so stop using strawman to appear smart dumbass.

You are literally using all the non-core members as free labor to fuel the "core" in your economy which was proven multiple times to be a scam, using the excuse that you are helping the oh so poor hermits, which btw you were blocking inside their plots during your GREAT defense bcs all the brightest brains in WB couldn't figure out using visitor gates instead of palisades as blockages. I guess it was the same brainlet behind this idea that got the idea of spamming wagons (nice use of time) which did literally nothing instead of just building visitor gates to prevent us from entering further into the city.
I get that appearing as the good guy is important in acquiring more slaves but at least try to be more convincing (your facade is slipping).
Also the "good guys", had misa and noineck go around on trips to kill hermits just like spitsbergen is doing but i guess you revise that part of history.

It's pretty funny that you call out snail having felix help him with the siege (which btw was caused by misa) while you literally had Norsca (AD ig), berthedin and co, nightdawg's group, maze's group, and even trollex's group (who abused exploits this whole world), and i guess some other minor groups (since you begged in the east continent discord for help) helping you and yet you act as if it was your strategic genius that won anything. You literally had more groups helping you than groups attacking you and still you couldn't take a fight with us in our prime time (well you did like dumbasses and got your ass handed to you, which is the only reason you guys actually got your outer wall bashed) and had to resort to 3am attacks that involved road bashing and wall building when nobody could be arsed to stay up after the outer wall fell.

So much drama with you guys, jesus. I can't imagine what it's like living in your head 24/7.
As for us being just as bad as you guys, who cares about good or bad. Also, who's a pedo? Need some proof.

I used to kill sprucecaps a long time ago, but there are no sport in it. It was boring, and I felt bad doing it. Not because I was ruining someones day, but because that person would likely quit, which meams the population of the game goes down.
If some of the villagers wanna go kill sprucecaps in another continent, so? It's a game, if they wanna actively damage the game, they can, it's a free world. However, during the time we played, our continent was off limits. Is there some problem with that?

Without players, there is no mmo. Thats why me and Robben don't want to kill sprucecaps.

Core had their own plotmates, just like how robben and bob lived together. I don't see ur point or why you are unable to understand this simple logic.

No idea what u mean by the non core members fueling core. Bob and Robbin werent part of core for most of the world, but he does know that non core just kind of does their own thing. The whole idea of the town is built around the fact that we are all independent players living in one place. When Bob Dole was part of core, there were no people outside core bringing core free shit. Shitters.

The only time core got given free shit was during the siege, and it was voluntary, and used in the siege defence.

Also, about 50% of the walls and wood chopped was done personally by Bob Dole. The walls going up at 3 am and being extended 1 tile at a time were Bob Doles fault too. He hopes you enjoyed that, because he sure had a blast terrorizing you.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Tue May 07, 2024 1:26 am

Robben_DuMarsch

Postby DonVelD » Tue May 07, 2024 4:54 am

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DonVelD

Postby Faravidus » Tue May 07, 2024 5:04 am

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:You have a real habit of revising history, denying your defeats, and attempting to obfuscate when your guys get killed. I am not at all surprised that someone with your ego and comparative lack of skill tries to puff up some "big guy" persona on a game as niche as this.

Holy moly what a projection :)
Playing since W4 ~ faravid88 on Discord ~ https://steamcommunity.com/id/faravid88
Faravidus

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Tue May 07, 2024 5:41 am

Faravidus wrote:
Robben_DuMarsch wrote:You have a real habit of revising history, denying your defeats, and attempting to obfuscate when your guys get killed. I am not at all surprised that someone with your ego and comparative lack of skill tries to puff up some "big guy" persona on a game as niche as this.

Holy moly what a projection :)

As I said, we have re ce ip ts .
Snails got uhh... lies and obfuscation.

You've got butthurt and an alt account. :lol:
Robben_DuMarsch

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot