Any Rangers about in W15, delivering justice?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Any Rangers about in W15, delivering justice?

Postby Springare » Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:03 am

Raffeh wrote:We have noticed their scents being left everywhere. they tend to not fight anyone who looks capable of sticking up for themselves.

Oh damn, so these are a bigger group of thugs than I thought! :O

I've been lucky to settle in an area of the map with really friendly neighbor hermits as well and we have a nice peaceful relationship, trading and helping each other out. So, I guess I got to naive and thinking the whole community was like this in W15 now.

But this gives me hope, when seeing that there is some really nice people like you guys out there. I love that aspect about HH, that there is high level players acting as rangers to counteract thugs/griefers. <3
Springare

Postby overtyped » Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:40 am

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:Those of you looking to make large or moderate projects, living independently, consider joining Whatever Bay:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=74736

There are rangers on hand, and nobody to tell you how to build or how to play or demand that you share anything.

Bob Dole is a heroic ranger who fights for justice and peace. Hermits in Whatever Bay are always avenged, also our rangers never drown. Never happens!
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby Lurux » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:43 am

Never Never Never -
Truly Pirates of the High Seas
-James
Lurux

Postby Fostik » Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:39 pm

Those hermits...

At first, he aggressively trespasses lands around settlement, making people inside feel unsafe when someone's at walls walking around. Then he starts talking, not even caring if person is interested or comfortable to. Later he demands information about surrounding area, letting understand he's claiming land for himself by this action. " I'll take your plane seeds now lil buddies, tell me where are they?"

Lil bud gaining his last courage to fight back perpetrator, taking off his gear to make sure he'll need to recover gear before he turns back to harm their lands.

But hermit now decides to collect rangers to punish lil buds.

Fascinating
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Postby RowanCrisp » Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:43 pm

Fostik wrote:Those hermits...

At first, he aggressively trespasses lands around settlement, making people inside feel unsafe when someone's at walls walking around. Then he starts talking, not even caring if person is interested or comfortable to. Later he demands information about surrounding area, letting understand he's claiming land for himself by this action. " I'll take your plane seeds now lil buddies, tell me where are they?"

Lil bud gaining his last courage to fight back perpetrator, taking off his gear to make sure he'll need to recover gear before he turns back to harm their lands.

Fascinating

Haha, nice one! You're joking right?
RowanCrisp

Postby Aerona » Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:26 am

Practicing for some work at Orwellian Bureau of Totally Coherent Narratives, I'd say.
Aerona

Postby Apocoreo » Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:57 pm

Tresspassers will be beaten
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby delfer8 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:34 am

Fostik wrote:Those hermits...

Fascinating

Loving your shameless and oriented interpretation of the incident. Write a book, maybe you have more luck than trying to be convincing.

I've read enough of this guy here and at discord just to advice the rest of you to just ignore him.
Be nice, the woods are aware of you.

W3 and 4 Hermitage
W5 Emberwood and Kirribilli, PANDEMONIUM
W6 MIRROR LAKE
W7 Tkearns village
W10 F&I
W12 BROLAND, Weasel's Blue Boar Inn, Grimmhold retirement
W13 Monke Spanish plot
W14 Kakariko village Druid
W15 Into the deep woods

Where are you Weasel!?!?
delfer8

Postby delfer8 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:48 am

Springare wrote:While true, and potentially expected. That don't mean it was right and where there is injustice, one can wish there was heroes out there standing up for the little guy. :')

You should know at this point, the game is cruel and wild usually. Even if Rangers still do the job, criminal intends of viking and grief villages are spread all over the world and that means your best chance to survive and improve is to learn about it all and know your moves. Learn about it and be stronger next time. Even if Rangers spread justice(And will probably) that doesnt mean you'll get back your stuff, recover from the incident or avoid future incidents if you don't learn.

It is the best advice i can give to you after my time in this game, and the understanding of its cruelty.

Good luck to you and

Long live Ranger Corps.
Be nice, the woods are aware of you.

W3 and 4 Hermitage
W5 Emberwood and Kirribilli, PANDEMONIUM
W6 MIRROR LAKE
W7 Tkearns village
W10 F&I
W12 BROLAND, Weasel's Blue Boar Inn, Grimmhold retirement
W13 Monke Spanish plot
W14 Kakariko village Druid
W15 Into the deep woods

Where are you Weasel!?!?
delfer8

Postby Fostik » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:00 am

delfer8 wrote:Reee only my interpretation of things is correct

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot