Whatever Bay Under Siege by Snail

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Whatever Bay Under Siege by Snail

Postby Halbertz » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:09 pm

Nightdawg wrote:You're all doing what AD has been doing for 3+ worlds, but on top of it you're dunking on nabs

and are proud of it

this is cringier than misa's/bob dole's videos

mega gay alliance lmfao

"nabs" won't agree with you and it's all Snail's fault because he is evil.
Halbertz

Postby Kaios » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:27 pm

Rather than team up to remove an incredibly terrible nuisance that plagues Haven & Hearth on a regular basis, instead it receives support against the types of players that most would be better suited to play with/against. You can't see the forest for the trees.
Kaios

Postby DonCheadle » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:28 pm

kaios stfu you mouthbreathing retard, this thread is a slapfight for people who play the game ONLY
DonCheadle wrote:People have always been obsessed by celebrities. There are just more outlets and opportunities to make a living exploiting that obsession nowadays.
DonCheadle

Postby Kaios » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:29 pm

See what I mean? That's the type of person you guys are allying with to take on overtyped of all people? Nice job, scrubs.
Kaios

Postby Apocoreo » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:37 pm

Kaios wrote:So you're saying in all your time playing you have never been attacked by Snail or any member of his group and/or allies? Or if you have, what did you do about it?

We actually talked it out. We did that with Misa too and he showed up anyway :)
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby Kaios » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:38 pm

Ah, I see. Well I don't make a habit of speaking with brick walls, but you do you fam.
Kaios

Postby TheServant » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:54 pm

Kaios wrote:
Apocoreo wrote:On discord Misa said he'd bring 10 men to my base daily until we were wiped out lol Should we not have joined the siege?

who are you again? honest question

hes the shitter who make a base in the furthest part of the world to bully hermits and dont fight back when we go to his walls :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aristotle wrote:Therefore it is fitting for the women to be married at about the age of eighteen and the men at thirty-seven or a little before — for that will give long enough for the union to take place with their bodily vigor at its prime, and for it to arrive with a convenient coincidence of dates at the time when procreation ceases.
TheServant

Postby Alayah » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:54 pm

Its sad to see something that took real effort to built and was for everyone to enjoy get destroyed by a few egoistical individuals. I don't see how the high price (can't have cool things, building stuff is disincentivized, toxicity) that the existence of PVP in this game has, can be justified.
Alayah

Postby Clemins » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:54 pm

Kaios wrote:Well I don't make a habit of speaking with brick walls

Lmao
Clemins

Re: robben stopped yappin???

Postby Cajoes » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:55 pm

DonCheadle wrote:get shidded on diaper babies

Post on your main.

Apocoreo wrote:On discord Misa said he'd bring 10 men to my base daily until we were wiped out lol Should we not have joined the siege?

This mythology of a massive army directly at Snail's beck and call, rather than a coalition of allies is a rationalization of your own leadership failures. Brodgar deserves better.

Out of morbid curiosity was this before or after he joined WB.
Cajoes

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot