The Hearthland Herald Archives

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The Hearthland Herald Archives

Postby WowGain » Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:46 am

i bash vilag
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby Kaios » Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:52 pm

this is the worst thread to ever exist on this forum
Kaios

Postby DDDsDD999 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:19 pm

Kaios wrote:this is the worst thread to ever exist on this forum

You WILL enjoy the AI-gen slop posts.
DDDsDD999

Postby Apocoreo » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:27 pm

I worry about the reduction of quality in publication with the repeat use of artwork :( what are my subscription fees paying for?
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby solisalias » Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:51 pm

They are bullies fake journalists, raided me fren and threatened weak femboi ;-; all I did was eat stolen fish and they came to extort me uwu
I wonder what other criminal activities their involved in and never report
solisalias

Postby TheHearthlandHerald » Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:38 pm

solisalias wrote:They are bullies fake journalists, raided me fren and threatened weak femboi ;-; all I did was eat stolen fish and they came to extort me uwu
I wonder what other criminal activities their involved in and never report

Dear Concerned Individual,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us with your concerns. We appreciate your engagement and commitment to fostering a dialogue within the Hearthland community.

In response to inquiries on the topic you raised, we would like to direct your attention to our official statement on the matter. This comprehensive document has been carefully prepared to address common concerns and provide detailed insights.

You may access the statement here.

We value your continued interest in the affairs of the Hearthland Herald and encourage you to stay informed by exploring our official communications channels for any future updates.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,

The Hearthland Herald Team
TheHearthlandHerald

Postby Ø » Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:11 pm

In other news, "Touch Grass", is the newest trending phrase of the forum.

Thank you,

The Independent
Ø

Postby TheHearthlandHerald » Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:37 am

The Whatever Bay Uprising: A Plot Unveiled and a Brother's Betrayal

In an unforeseen turn of events, Whatever Bay is thrust into turmoil as a coalition of factions, including Twix Chocolateers, clowns, and even British people, lay siege to the city. Speculation arises that this eclectic alliance is in protest of being swindled by Roskuwacz's lead coin printing exploits. The city, once known for its vibrant diversity, now stood on the precipice of an upheaval, its fate hanging in the balance.

Amidst the chaos, the invaders ruthlessly slay Roskuwacz, viewing him as the embodiment of corruption. Yet, their thirst for justice is unsated. Determined to obliterate the source of their grievances, the coalition marches on towards the heart of the city—the market. However, in the eleventh hour, a shocking revelation takes center stage: the true mastermind and orchestrator of the lead coin scandal emerges from the shadows—Roskuwacz's brother, Berthedin! Hearthland Herald reporters on the scene bear witness to the unfolding drama as Berthedin, thought to be a mere bystander, reveals himself as the puppeteer behind the nefarious schemes. Astonishingly, Berthedin single-handedly drives off the enraged mob, protecting the market and ensuring the continuity of their dark machinations.

As Whatever Bay grapples with the aftermath of this startling revelation, questions arise about the extent of Berthedin's involvement and the intricate web of deceit that now unravels. The Hearthland Herald remains on the frontline, committed to unravelling the truth and shedding light on the web of corruption that entangles Whatever Bay. Stay tuned for ongoing coverage as we navigate the twists and turns of this unexpected chapter in Whatever Bay's history.
TheHearthlandHerald

Postby solisalias » Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:23 am

TheHearthlandHerald wrote:The Whatever Bay Uprising: A Plot Unveiled and a Brother's Betrayal

Finally actual news I'm starting to like you guys now even tho u criminal scums
solisalias

Postby TheHearthlandHerald » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:10 am

New Beginnings, Unexpected Endings: Tragedy Strikes Whatever Bay's Palisade Crew

In a bid to fortify Whatever Bay against potential threats, a group of newcomers has embarked on the ambitious endeavor of building palisades around the city. However, underfunding and lack of training for the palisade crew—a matter believed by some to be linked to corruption in the local government, had lead to an unfortunate incident that left bystanders in shock.

Reports indicate that the construction crew, still in the process of learning the intricacies of palisade building, inadvertently caused harm to a few innocent onlookers. Witnesses describe a chaotic scene as timber and tools clashed in the construction site, resulting in an unintended casualty— a hearthling known as "Felix," tragically crushed between timber and a sharp object.

While the newcomers' intentions were to contribute to the community's safety, the incident serves as a stark reminder of the delicate balance between learning and implementing new skills. Whatever Bay, now faced with the aftermath of this unfortunate event, grapples with questions about safety protocols and the responsibility of those engaging in community projects.

Amidst the sorrow, a glimmer of relief emerged as Felix's axe was thankfully recovered from the wreckage, a small token of remembrance for a hearthling whose contributions were cut short by the unintended consequences of a community striving for security.

The Hearthland Herald extends its condolences to the affected parties and stands vigilant in its commitment to reporting on matters that impact the Hearthland community. As investigations unfold, we strive to provide accurate and comprehensive updates on this unexpected turn of events in Whatever Bay, and hope to uncover those responsible.
TheHearthlandHerald

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot