Whatever Bay Under Siege by Snail

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Whatever Bay Under Siege by Snail

Postby DDDsDD999 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:08 pm

GRRR STOP SAYING IM UNDER SNAIL IM NOT UNDER SNAIL!!!111
DDDsDD999

bobdole topped by snail

Postby DonCheadle » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:22 pm

dole go to the aids clinic ur HIV pozzed
DonCheadle wrote:People have always been obsessed by celebrities. There are just more outlets and opportunities to make a living exploiting that obsession nowadays.
DonCheadle

Postby mamflo » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:25 pm

MightySheep wrote:that might actually be a good shit post if you hadnt already said the same thing to every other raider. Like I said you gotta come up with some new routines it doesnt work too good if you do this snail routine to every single player

I dont want to take any credit from snail I wouldnt have bothered with this thing if he didnt organize it. I didnt actually post in this thread till page 18 and its just some screenshots to counteract the absolute mountain of your bullshit since you spend more time on forum than in game u can type all u want about winning but at the end of the gay Im still inside your village and youre still unable to do anything about it

Sure, arguably I shouldnt respond to such a negative iq troll like "Snail is the greatest leader ever! you are all servants of snail!" its obvious if I respond you will say shit like "haha so jealous of snail" but honestly... after 36 time in discord and 23 pages on forum its like... pls for the love of god get some new lines. I am bored enough to bash your shit every day can you at least cry about it in an entertaining way? Like come up with some creative shit talk maybe ucan get misa to help you with it, I heard misa is the 1 who thought about doing all the inner walls, he/she obviously smarter than u tell him to do the shit talking from now on

"What a sad life you guys have... I'm truly sorry for you."
mamflo

whatever bay sedge in a nutsheell

Postby DonCheadle » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:36 pm

DonCheadle wrote:People have always been obsessed by celebrities. There are just more outlets and opportunities to make a living exploiting that obsession nowadays.
DonCheadle

Postby TheServant » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:39 pm

Moonpoppy wrote:I'm interested to know how many WB villagers stopped playing because of the siege?

I know for sure one guy ragequit cause he lost some bee keps, but i never met him previous to that.
Aristotle wrote:Therefore it is fitting for the women to be married at about the age of eighteen and the men at thirty-seven or a little before — for that will give long enough for the union to take place with their bodily vigor at its prime, and for it to arrive with a convenient coincidence of dates at the time when procreation ceases.
TheServant

Postby Apocoreo » Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:03 pm

TheServant wrote:
Moonpoppy wrote:I'm interested to know how many WB villagers stopped playing because of the siege?

I know for sure one guy ragequit cause he lost some bee keps, but i never met him previous to that.
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby Apocoreo » Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:16 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:More like:

Typical Robbenposting
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby DonCheadle » Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:35 pm

Apocoreo wrote:
TheServant wrote:

DonCheadle

Previous

Return to The Moot