Whatever Bay Under Siege by Snail

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Whatever Bay Under Siege by Snail

Postby overtyped » Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:03 am

Yesterday afternoon the thingpeace was broken at WB by Snail, and now the city is currently being sieged by over ten siege engines. This was likely a result of the previous video I made where some new recruits of Snail's faction came for a 3v3 and lost.
Me, Robbin and a few other villagers tried to sally out, but we couldn't lift the siege, and were instead Ko'd by Snails troops.

You may find it unbelievable, but Snail actually has dozens and dozens of fighters under his command, and he is the strongest faction, and most likely the strongest in havens history. Some other guys are also joining him in the attack, which just makes this harder to stop.

I also heard they will be sieging AD next, and possibly Ozzy. Unfortunately, I don't think there are enough players in the world, so sadly even if we all ganged up together we wouldn't be able to do anything. AD was the boogeyman for many worlds, but I don't think there has been a boogeyman this powerful in any world. Now it seems too late to stop him.

We tried to call for help, but there aren't any factions remaining in the world willing to fight Snail.

All hope currently seems lost, and we will update you as things develop.
Last edited by overtyped on Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:24 am, edited 9 times in total.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Re: Whatever Bay Under Siege by Snail

Postby Baldarich » Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:05 am

first whale kill
first troll kill
first idiot to be sieged
Teleskop wrote:if the chance to win a lottery is 1 to 1 000 000 it doesnt mean im any closer to winning after buying 1 000 000 tickets
Baldarich

Postby Dawidio123 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:26 am

There aren't any factions willing to help you*
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Dawidio123

Postby DonVelD » Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:03 pm

you pissed in your pants so own it up and sit in the puddle of piss
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby vatas » Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:37 pm

overtyped wrote:You may find it unbelievable, but Snail actually has dozens and dozens of fighters under his command, and he is the strongest faction, and most likely the strongest in havens history. Some other guys are also joining him in the attack, which just makes this harder to stop.

I will make the completely baseless assumption that those people are his femboy harem.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby Austinh15 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:21 pm

Just so you know, any damage you did to them has been healed already. Not only did you gear dump for them, but any damage you deal can be fixed in mere hours. Alchemy, bitch.
Austinh15

Postby Kaios » Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:58 pm

overtyped wrote:and he is the strongest faction, and most likely the strongest in havens history. Some other guys are also joining him in the attack, which just makes this harder to stop.

It's not really Snail that is sieging you considering he has to call in help from everyone and their dogs. The people helping are really just the people that resigned to his harassment and would rather ally with him instead of having to deal with his constant autism.

Austinh15 wrote:Just so you know, any damage you did to them has been healed already. Not only did you gear dump for them, but any damage you deal can be fixed in mere hours. Alchemy, bitch.

Been awhile since I've seen you posting much but I don't recall you being a Snail simp in the past, wonder what happened.
Kaios

Postby Stealthkibbler » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:02 pm

vatas wrote:
I will make the completely baseless assumption that those people are his femboy harem.

Femboys truly are the fall of every civilization, first the Romans and now Whatever Bay, what will be next? The North Americas????
Stealthkibbler

Postby overtyped » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:04 pm

Kaios wrote:
overtyped wrote:and he is the strongest faction, and most likely the strongest in havens history. Some other guys are also joining him in the attack, which just makes this harder to stop.

It's not really Snail that is sieging you considering he has to call in help from everyone and their dogs. The people helping are really just the people that resigned to his harassment and would rather ally with him instead of having to deal with his constant autism.

Been awhile since I've seen you posting much but I don't recall you being a Snail simp in the past, wonder what happened.

Either way, Snail has many people at his beck and call to fulfill his wish of ending whatever bay, and to have credit for leading the strongest faction.

With WB falling to Snail and his followers, I'm not sure how many of our hermits will stop playing, but I'm sad to say the game is going to be alot quieter from now on. There's no point in fighting when most of the pvpers on the server are grouping up against the softest targets they can find. Perhaps winning itself is a kind of enjoyment for them?
Last edited by overtyped on Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby solisalias » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:11 pm

Stealthkibbler wrote:
vatas wrote:

Femboys truly are the fall of every civilization, first the Romans and now Whatever Bay, what will be next? The North Americas????

Femboy supremacy :oops:
solisalias

Next

Return to The Moot