Whatever Bay Under Siege by Snail

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: it actually was sheep xd

Postby Ø » Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:55 am

DonCheadle wrote:y u glazin snail so much dole, could it be u r…..jelly? A little crush, perhaps? :shock: Wanting to give him a lil smooch, maybe?

You mean Bob Dole isn't Snail pretending to be the good guy while fighting himself?

Get me more pictures of Spider-man!
Ø

Re: who LSed newbrodgar w8!??!!??!??1???

Postby VDZ » Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:57 am

overtyped wrote:
TheServant wrote:snail is not at fault regarding to impersonating kila, it was mightysheep, which is even worse cause he is (was?) friends with kila

Nah, there's no proof, even if it was, mightshep is under Snail, and you can't always blame a soldier for what they do under their commanders orders. You can't point at an unwitting pawn, so let's just focus on the real antagonist of this world, which is Snail :)

Considering MightySheep was also slandering Robben and posting proof of it himself I find it believable enough. Snail tends to grief in a more straightforward manner.
VDZ

Re: Whatever Bay Under Siege by Snail

Postby springyb » Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:59 am

VDZ wrote:
abt79 wrote:People like to “win” in competitive games. Would you call someone “childish” or “nihilistic” for killing you in a 3rd person shooter deathmatch, or an RTS game?

Spawncamping, smurfing and such is indeed considered childish (the proper term for it is 'unsportsmanlike conduct'). How much advantage are you gaining by killing sprucecaps for five days straight? Do the q100 stone axes you can loot from the market make you win?

https://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Skull_Throne
springyb

Postby overtyped » Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:22 am

VDZ wrote:
overtyped wrote:
TheServant wrote:snail is not at fault regarding to impersonating kila, it was mightysheep, which is even worse cause he is (was?) friends with kila

Nah, there's no proof, even if it was, mightshep is under Snail, and you can't always blame a soldier for what they do under their commanders orders. You can't point at an unwitting pawn, so let's just focus on the real antagonist of this world, which is Snail :)

Considering MightySheep was also slandering Robben and posting proof of it himself I find it believable enough. Snail tends to grief in a more straightforward manner.

No, that guy actually didn't do much, he's just an unwitting participant in Snails war, tricked by that sly Snail.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby VDZ » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:21 am

springyb wrote:
VDZ wrote:
abt79 wrote:People like to “win” in competitive games. Would you call someone “childish” or “nihilistic” for killing you in a 3rd person shooter deathmatch, or an RTS game?

Spawncamping, smurfing and such is indeed considered childish (the proper term for it is 'unsportsmanlike conduct'). How much advantage are you gaining by killing sprucecaps for five days straight? Do the q100 stone axes you can loot from the market make you win?

https://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Skull_Throne

Isn't the Royal Throne a lot better considering the low qualities you get from sprucecap skulls?
VDZ

Postby Virs » Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:58 am

Baldarich wrote:first whale kill
first troll kill
first idiot to be sieged

Nice confession on the last part. Self criticism isn't very common around here.
Virs

Postby Virs » Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:04 am

overtyped wrote:The stuff with Snail trying to harm Kilikan, by using his close relative's recent death is a separate thing, but generally these threads exist as a inside joke to boost Snails reputation because it's a funny idea that someone with no stats or industry is somehow the biggest baddie of world 15, while everyone else is just his pawns.

The funniest part is, after this world ends, all anyone is going to remember is Snail, but nobody is going to remember anyone under him.

mightysheep, perhaps realizing this, is even making his own thread hoping to lap up any crumbs of attention he can from Snails lips. This is possibly the funniest the forums have been in years.

The saddest thing is that you're actually right. I've no idea why these guys, after years of playing this game, have no urge to improve and build their own legacy. It's like the blue collar workers you employ but they are getting paid, while hafeners literally do things for free lmao.
Virs

Postby MightySheep » Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:14 am

btw bob has mentioned snail 36 times in discord since siedge start

"Felix, how did you go from being a top fighter in AD to working under Snail"
"i'm not here to flame you being kicked out of AD, and then going to live under Snail."
"Zadek After going under Snail, anything goes. Your words don't really carry weight"
"Snail being the greatest leader joke aside, I really am surprised that his faction actually came out on top this world"
"You aren't important enough to get snail to talk to you, he has more important things to do"
"Shaki even wears a snail hat, i'm pretty sure he was following Snail from the start, and with good reason. Look at where you are today thanks to him"
"Snail had proven himself to almost every single pvper on the server that they should be under him"
"After this, there will probably never be a leader greater than Snail"
"In fact this is kind of a good thing. If not for this siege, a strong leader as great as Snail would have never been discovered"
"Ardenes Should you be talking about Snail like that when you are under him. Without his leadership, none of this would have happened."
"Yes, but Snails charisma and leadership got you all to follow under him"
"I had no idea that snail was so charismatic, that so many people look up to him, and want to be his underlings"
"Only someone as smart and talented as snail could have brought so many people together"

I would make a joke about how he obsessed with snail but idk I cant help but laugh how desperately transparent he is pursuing this negative iq mind game of trying to make ppl leave alliance like were gonna read this shit and go "GRRR STOP SAYING IM UNDER SNAIL IM NOT UNDER SNAIL!!!111" like bro it didnt work the first 10 times u dont need to do it 40 more times, come up with something new already

the word retarded gets used probably too much in the internet but when it comes to bob dole I genuinely wouldnt be surprised if he has downs syndrome
Last edited by MightySheep on Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MightySheep

Postby overtyped » Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:47 am

MightySheep wrote:I would make a joke about how he obsessed with snail but idk I cant help but laugh how desperately transparent he is perusing this negative iq mind game of trying to make ppl leave alliance like were gonna read this shit and go "GRRR STOP SAYING IM UNDER SNAIL IM NOT UNDER SNAIL!!!111" like bro it didnt work the first 10 times u dont need to do it 40 more times, come up with something new already

It would be hilarious if this really were your takeaway, but Bob Dole doesn't believe you think that. It's too convenient, and isn't in line with how you acted up until now.

No, here is what I think happened. you saw Snail was the only person being talked about, all in spite of your thinly veiled attempts of getting some notice. Namely "PoSiBly pretending to be kilikan, then telling people so they know for sure it's you doing it, and not someone else "

Then, when Snail was given credit, you decided to make a 4chan or whatever post as a last desperate cry for attention. I know that I may have contributed to this, but Jesus man, why do you need to be known so badly anyways? Just have some fun and stop trying so hard. There is no such thing as a permanent enemy. Who knows, maybe we will even play together next world, so there's no need to go so far as to burn bridges to earn yourself a tiny bit of notoriety at the cost of your reputation. It was funny, but now you are souring the joke by taking it too personally. Just laugh and enjoy the game.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby MightySheep » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:12 am

that might actually be a good shit post if you hadnt already said the same thing to every other raider. Like I said you gotta come up with some new routines it doesnt work too good if you do this snail routine to every single player

I dont want to take any credit from snail I wouldnt have bothered with this thing if he didnt organize it. I didnt actually post in this thread till page 18 and its just some screenshots to counteract the absolute mountain of your bullshit since you spend more time on forum than in game u can type all u want about winning but at the end of the gay Im still inside your village and youre still unable to do anything about it

Sure, arguably I shouldnt respond to such a negative iq troll like "Snail is the greatest leader ever! you are all servants of snail!" its obvious if I respond you will say shit like "haha so jealous of snail" but honestly... after 36 time in discord and 23 pages on forum its like... pls for the love of god get some new lines. I am bored enough to bash your shit every day can you at least cry about it in an entertaining way? Like come up with some creative shit talk maybe ucan get misa to help you with it, I heard misa is the 1 who thought about doing all the inner walls, he/she obviously smarter than u tell him to do the shit talking from now on
MightySheep

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot