This the most fucked thing I've seen anyone do

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

This the most fucked thing I've seen anyone do

Postby overtyped » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:50 am

Since Snail is likely going to make a post to brag about it, I thought I would post first with the full context.

To start from the beginning, Snail has access to the WB discord because he created a fake persona to spy on us.

We have a member called kilikan, who stopped playing a few weeks ago because someone very close to him was dying, and he wanted to be spend as much time with that person as possible. I'm not going to say who that person was out of respect, but I'm sure Snail will.

After Snail reads up and hears about that person passing away recently, and how broken Kilikan was about it, he immediately makes a character called Kilikan, with an upper case K, then pulls up the WB public kin list. He then adds everyone in that kin list so that when people see the fake Kilikan, they will believe it's actually him.

With that done, he joins to pvp with that character on Snail and Londons side the other day, yelling racial slurs, and insults, and pming people in the village on that character, doing his best to get people to turn against Kilikan.

Snail hasn't impersonated anyone else in this town, so it's not a thing he did by coincidence. This was for the sole intention of harming a man at their lowest point, who wasn't even playing the game anymore.
Last edited by overtyped on Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:24 am, edited 7 times in total.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Re: This the most fucked thing I've seen anyone do

Postby Audiosmurf » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:52 am

Now watch all of his cronies pile in to posture about how it's just video games etc etc
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby donbot » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:56 am

is snail with us in this room right now
What amazes me more than how light the punishment was, is how nothing was done about it ingame. I'm actually starting to think people are frightened that you'll do it again, so to protect the server, they work with you instead of going against you, all in the hopes that you will leave the server alone.
donbot
Under curfew

Postby TheEagleNearWB » Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:00 am

Bob, I too lost a loved one. You struck him down yesterday in cold blood. I understand Kilikan's pain. Where is my son Bob?
TheEagleNearWB

Postby Saxony4 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:02 am

Woah, you're telling me a mentally unstable troon freak does fucked up stuff? No way I don't believe it.
loftar wrote:git da mony
Saxony4

Postby donbot » Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:04 am

don't insult kilikans friend faggot
What amazes me more than how light the punishment was, is how nothing was done about it ingame. I'm actually starting to think people are frightened that you'll do it again, so to protect the server, they work with you instead of going against you, all in the hopes that you will leave the server alone.
donbot
Under curfew

Postby strpk0 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:08 am

i can't believe snail would do this, when will he be stopped?
Last edited by strpk0 on Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Granger wrote:Fuck off, please go grow yourself some decency.

strpk0

Postby Moonpoppy » Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:26 am

overtyped wrote:Since Snail is likely going to make a post to brag about it, I thought I would post first with the full context.

To start from the beginning, Snail has access to the WB discord because he created a fake persona to spy on us.

We have a member called kilikan, who stopped playing a few weeks ago because someone very close to him was dying, and he wanted to be spend as much time with that person as possible. I'm not going to say who that person was out of respect, but I'm sure Snail will.

After Snail reads up and hears about that person passing away recently, and how broken Kilikan was about it, he immediately makes a character called Kilikan, with an upper case K, then pulls up the WB public kin list. He then adds everyone in that kin list so that when people see the fake Kilikan, they will believe it's actually him.

With that done, he joins to pvp with that character on Snail and Londons side the other day, yelling racial slurs, and insults, and pming people in the village on that character, doing his best to get people to turn against Kilikan.

Snail hasn't impersonated anyone else in this town, so it's not a thing he did by coincidence. This was for the sole intention of harming a man at their lowest point, who wasn't even playing the game anymore.

I can see this has truly upset you. Obviously this has affected you so much you can't even spell the guys fucking name right you clown.

It's Kilakan.
Moonpoppy

Postby donbot » Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:29 am

Moonpoppy wrote:I can see this has truly upset you. Obviously this has affected you so much you can't even spell the guys fucking name right you clown.

It's Kilakan.

LMAO
donbot
Under curfew

Postby Nightdawg » Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:34 am

Moonpoppy wrote:I can see this has truly upset you. Obviously this has affected you so much you can't even spell the guys fucking name right you clown.
It's Kilakan.

do you not fucking see what you guys are becoming?
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Next

Return to The Moot