Whatever Bay Siegema - DEFENDERS point of view

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Whatever Bay Siegema - DEFENDERS point of view

Postby Halberdier » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:27 am

Jorb spitting facts
Halberdier

Postby bettandur » Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:07 am

Great video, what a rush that must be!
bettandur

Postby Apocoreo » Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:26 am

i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby Ø » Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:36 am

Apocoreo wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAvcxeXtBz0

LOL!
I'm saving this for future use.
Ø

Postby Gigglepuddy » Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:00 pm

Dawidio123 wrote:
MightySheep wrote:I do like the addition of "all core fighters plots were untouched" at the end, as long as the guys who instigate it are fine thats ok but all the hermits, farmers and market-goers getting fucked isnt important

Really makes you think what those guys really care about (It's not the good of their villagers).

i literally stopped playing because i was a member of this town, and the people in charge never did anything at all to help when people were attacked at the gates, and would even go so far as to just walk up to the gates and have a friendly conversation with the guy on the other side murdering town members. not to mention the "core" group literally strip mining every single block of ore they could find for no reason, long before anyone else in town was even capable of mining on the 2nd or 3rd floor. as far as im concerned, any raids on WB are a good thing.

also dont be worried about their main "combat force", the town refuses to give defenders anything other than low quality trash tier gear, and they funnel nearly all local LP their way via their army of bots so everyone not in the "core" group of like 5 dudes has trash stats.
Gigglepuddy

Postby mulamishne » Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:15 pm

Gigglepuddy wrote:
Dawidio123 wrote:
MightySheep wrote:I do like the addition of "all core fighters plots were untouched" at the end, as long as the guys who instigate it are fine thats ok but all the hermits, farmers and market-goers getting fucked isnt important

Really makes you think what those guys really care about (It's not the good of their villagers).

i literally stopped playing because i was a member of this town, and the people in charge never did anything at all to help when people were attacked at the gates, and would even go so far as to just walk up to the gates and have a friendly conversation with the guy on the other side murdering town members. not to mention the "core" group literally strip mining every single block of ore they could find for no reason, long before anyone else in town was even capable of mining on the 2nd or 3rd floor. as far as im concerned, any raids on WB are a good thing.

also dont be worried about their main "combat force", the town refuses to give defenders anything other than low quality trash tier gear, and they funnel nearly all local LP their way via their army of bots so everyone not in the "core" group of like 5 dudes has trash stats.

From the outside the lack of care about the villagers looked obvious as well, one of the people they wanted dead as part of the demands was a pedo. Seemed like an obvious trade for the safety of the people.
Haven and Hearth discord (by far the most popular, we even banned the Retards, Pedophiles and dumb Wiki-admins): https://discord.com/invite/rb3Ufnvwxf
mulamishne

Postby Dawidio123 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:33 pm

Gigglepuddy wrote:
Dawidio123 wrote:

Well no surprises there, basically the way to make hermits to gather meats and other foragables for them. If there is no ore to be mined the only option is to buy tools on the market for their lead coins (which they would never print to buy w/e they want like hql tools ¦] )
It was pretty clear that they only care about their core members and the others are just free labor.
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Dawidio123

Postby abt79 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:00 pm

yeah not shocked that the “public recruitment anyone can join” was really just a way to recruit free meatshields or effective slaves for a few pvp autists

@snail next world you should exploit nubs instead of just killin them. Sprucecaps dont deserve the gift of being freed from this hell
abt79

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:41 pm

Rosku often puts on his Charlie Chaplin mustache before ordering me to beat our slaves harder.
It's hard running our concentration camp, sometimes, but the blood and tears from the newbs we exploit really gives me the motivation I need to keep going.

WB had not a single PvPer in W14.
As soon as someone there can actually fight, hilarity ensues:

Good times.
It was made all the better that you guys lost and we won.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby abt79 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:05 am

who's "rosku"?
abt79

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot