Whatever Bay Siegema - DEFENDERS point of view

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Whatever Bay Siegema - DEFENDERS point of view

Postby noindyfikator » Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:46 am

Okocim wrote:
noindyfikator wrote:Very good tldr from Okocim

Now that i think of it, ppl that would actually be interested in reading that, won't find it this deep in the thread anyways :D

I've updated first post of this thread with your post
W3 - W10 - Hermit / small plots with spruces
W11 - The Friend Zone
W12 - KoA aka Kingdom of Ashes
W13 - Monke
W14 - Alpaca Farm aka Animal Planet
W15 - Whatever Bay - The Greatest Siege Defense Victory in Haven History - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhyUveSeZ0Q
noindyfikator

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:05 am

Nah I was in the safe palisade and I knocked out Solisalias in the house. I think you can see it on Noinek's video if you slow motion, but it's possible I knocked him out when Noinek took his runner.
Either Misa lost the key earlier without telling us or Bob or Evastris mistakenly had the key on him when they said they didn't. I'm not going to get upset at them for their mistakes, they are all good lads who fought hard and charged into overwhelming odds before we even had any allies. The fact that each and every one of them continued the fight until the very last day (except Evastris who killed himself with leeches) is a testament to our determination, and the fact that we weren't doing this for personal gain, but rather to protect the city we promised to protect.

Lots of information missing from the recap obviously as Okocim was not there, but it's reasonable enough and simple enough for an outsider looking in.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby Dawidio123 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:35 pm

Nightdawg wrote:
TheServant wrote:
donbot wrote:Image
misabros.........................

False screenshot

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
"I'm just joking hahahaha, unless......"
Coming from the same guy who insided his village last world, leaked AD's hs list, AND leaked the client to his friends in AD (after you specifically asked not to leak it to AD) is just rich.
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Dawidio123

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:41 pm

Not gonna lie, there's a reason Misa no longer has core militia roles in our discord anymore.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby donbot » Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:14 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:Not gonna lie, there's a reason Misa no longer has core militia roles in our discord anymore.

MISABROS.....
What amazes me more than how light the punishment was, is how nothing was done about it ingame. I'm actually starting to think people are frightened that you'll do it again, so to protect the server, they work with you instead of going against you, all in the hopes that you will leave the server alone.
donbot
Under curfew

Postby Clemins » Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:15 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:Not gonna lie, there's a reason Misa no longer has core militia roles in our discord anymore.

Finally, some good news
Clemins

whatever bay more like whatever BETRAY

Postby DonCheadle » Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:57 pm

how very fukin dare you :x :evil:
DonCheadle wrote:People have always been obsessed by celebrities. There are just more outlets and opportunities to make a living exploiting that obsession nowadays.
DonCheadle

Postby Apocoreo » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:46 pm

Misa........

i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby Apocoreo » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:58 am

јorb wrote:Both groups showed admirable level of autism. Honestly.. I think there is no real winner. Let's say there was draw

Jorb..........
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby Cajoes » Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:04 am

Apocoreo wrote:
јorb wrote:Both groups showed admirable level of autism. Honestly.. I think there is no real winner. Let's say there was draw

Jorb..........

Post can no longer be found.

Edit: The reason it can no longer be found is because impersonating devs on their own forum is generally considered a bad move.
Last edited by Cajoes on Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cajoes

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot