Siege Ended, Great Berlin Wall Rises Over WB!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Siege Ended, Great Berlin Wall Rises Over WB!

Postby Cajoes » Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:34 pm

Gerugon wrote:I seriously wonder how many people here lack the ability to detect sarcasm and political comedy. It's amazing how many people read stuff and take it as fact instead of thinking for a second about possible comedy or subtext. Poor people, even poorer people are thoose that have to endure them ><

Political theater. Let them have their pageantry.
Cajoes

Postby Cadeus » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:53 pm

peaceful_farmer wrote:I built palisades nonstop for days and was only beaten 3 times.

15/10 good village

Robbens DuMasters whip cracks hard but is fair. You probably deserved it. I warned everyone to bring waterflasks to pee in. There was no time for bathroom breaks on the job.
Cadeus

Postby Solidryu » Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:19 am

After our brother died, Mom took us away from our dad. I miss him.
Solidryu

Postby Tharn » Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:32 am

It seems like there's a detailed narrative about a drama conflict in Haven and Hearth.The story involves player named Bob Dole and a group of players referred to as "freedom fighters" opposing him. The conflict revolves around sieges, ideological differences, and the dynamics of power within the game world.
Bob Dole faces challenges, executes underperforming members, seeks outside help, and engages in a struggle to maintain control over the realm. The narrative includes elements of betrayal, espionage, and the building and destruction of virtual structures.
The tone seems to blend seriousness with a touch of humor, especially in the declaration of the "Great Berlin Wall" standing strong.
Tharn

Postby overtyped » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:19 am

Tharn wrote:It seems like there's a detailed narrative about a drama conflict in Haven and Hearth.The story involves player named Bob Dole and a group of players referred to as "freedom fighters" opposing him. The conflict revolves around sieges, ideological differences, and the dynamics of power within the game world.
Bob Dole faces challenges, executes underperforming members, seeks outside help, and engages in a struggle to maintain control over the realm. The narrative includes elements of betrayal, espionage, and the building and destruction of virtual structures.
The tone seems to blend seriousness with a touch of humor, especially in the declaration of the "Great Berlin Wall" standing strong.

this is chatgpt?
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby Harunobu » Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:46 am

Jorb just said on stream that Whatever Bay won the siege. And that they won 1vs4. I guess that closes the debate.
Harunobu

Previous

Return to The Moot