Killed by Silly Clowns

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Killed by Silly Clowns

Postby DonVelD » Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:32 am

springyb wrote:
DonVelD wrote:also hi im back from me being banned : - )

Oh hi welcome back

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby Harunobu » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:12 am

Dawidio123 wrote:
Harunobu wrote:They seem to suffer from mental illness and harass normal sane users on this forum.

The guys who made this post: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75380 is pretending to be sane, lmao.

Those are the forum bullies trying to harass normal users. I called them out publicly. None of them responded. Why not just ban them from the game for not even responding to me.

Ban the bullies!
Harunobu

Postby DonVelD » Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:02 am

Harunobu wrote:
Dawidio123 wrote:
Harunobu wrote:They seem to suffer from mental illness and harass normal sane users on this forum.

The guys who made this post: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75380 is pretending to be sane, lmao.

Those are the forum bullies trying to harass normal users. I called them out publicly. None of them responded. Why not just ban them from the game for not even responding to me.

Ban the bullies!

Oh, because nothing says justice like banning people for not engaging in a public call-out session. Maybe they're just busy perfecting their bullying skills elsewhere.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DonVelD

Postby Harunobu » Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:32 pm

Shutting down the bullies isn't bullying.

I completely humiliated these bullies. Half of them were banned, the other half stopped posting. There's only 2 of them left now. One of them being you!
Harunobu

Postby DonVelD » Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:15 pm

Harunobu wrote:Shutting down the bullies isn't bullying.

I completely humiliated these bullies. Half of them were banned, the other half stopped posting. There's only 2 of them left now. One of them being you!

Ah, the valiant defender of the virtual realm emerges, clad in the armor of righteousness, brandishing the sword of online justice! How fortunate we are to witness such a grand spectacle of your triumph over the wicked bullies who dared to roam the digital plains. It's awe-inspiring how you, single-handedly or perhaps single-keyboardedly, orchestrated their demise.

The masses must be rejoicing at your unparalleled ability to humiliate and banish those pesky tormentors. A standing ovation is in order for the glorious hero who stands victorious, with only two remaining foes cowering in the shadows—one of them being me, apparently. What an honor it is to face the mighty champion who's cleansed the internet of wrongdoers.

I can only hope to bask in the glow of your radiant glory and learn from your magnificent example. After all, who wouldn't want to be one of the two survivors in this epic saga of virtual conquest? Truly, your keyboard is mightier than any sword, and your wit sharper than a thousand ban-hammers. Bravo!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DonVelD

Postby Harunobu » Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:48 pm

Stop posting AI-generated garbage. It is not our fault that you yourself can't converse coherent in English.

If you can't type in English, you for sure also can't read in English. You have no idea what other people are even saying.
Last edited by Harunobu on Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Harunobu

Postby Dawidio123 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:48 pm

Harunobu wrote: can't coherent in English.

Oh now he edits it, yeah maybe get good at English before shittalking other people.
Btw. " can't converse coherent in English." is not grammatically correct either.
Last edited by Dawidio123 on Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dawidio123

Postby Harunobu » Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:54 pm

hafenplayerbigidea wrote:
Harunobu wrote:Stop posting AI-generated garbage. It is not our fault that you yourself can't coherent in English.

Empathy towards non-native English speakers is crucial as it fosters understanding and connection. Recognizing the challenges they face promotes a supportive environment where diverse voices are valued. By embracing linguistic diversity, we enrich our collective experience and promote inclusivity.

Additionally, using AI to enhance writing skills is acceptable as it provides a valuable tool for learning and improvement. It offers constructive feedback, suggests improvements, and expands vocabulary, ultimately helping individuals refine their expression. Embracing technology as a writing aid encourages continuous growth and adaptability in communication.

You think they won't ban your alt and perm your main?
Harunobu

Postby DonVelD » Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:01 pm

Harunobu wrote:
hafenplayerbigidea wrote:
Harunobu wrote:Stop posting AI-generated garbage. It is not our fault that you yourself can't coherent in English.

Empathy towards non-native English speakers is crucial as it fosters understanding and connection. Recognizing the challenges they face promotes a supportive environment where diverse voices are valued. By embracing linguistic diversity, we enrich our collective experience and promote inclusivity.

Additionally, using AI to enhance writing skills is acceptable as it provides a valuable tool for learning and improvement. It offers constructive feedback, suggests improvements, and expands vocabulary, ultimately helping individuals refine their expression. Embracing technology as a writing aid encourages continuous growth and adaptability in communication.

You think they won't ban your alt and perm your main?

Oh, absolutely! I'm the master of staying incognito. They'll never catch on to my sneaky maneuvers. Perma-banning? Pfft, like that's even possible for someone as elusive as me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DonVelD

Previous

Return to The Moot