Missing Snekkja

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Missing Snekkja

Postby nevera » Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:43 am

riker88 wrote:Should there not be scents for bashing it?

someone bashed my snekkja a few weeks ago. no scents (80per*100exp). brought our forager out, she found the vandalism scent.
more than likely that someone with botted stats got bored and broke your boat. sorry
nevera

Postby vatas » Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:10 am

I get the idea that if you have enough INT*Stealth you should be harder or even impossible to track down, but this presents the issue where it is impossible to tell if something disappeared because it was stolen/bashed. One of the worst examples of this was when first winter deleted people's docks (some kind of bug in the way frozen lakes/river melted) and then next winter ended there were reports that the bug was still around - it was impossible for a casual player to differentiate between a bug and someone with high stats bashing docks* (they can't be bashed anymore, thankfully.)

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=75213&p=928056

*I can't be for sure, but I think some people gloated about going on tour to bash every dock they come across, specifically during last day of winter, so that all the newbs think a bug ate their dock.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby Dawidio123 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:30 am

nevera wrote:
riker88 wrote:Should there not be scents for bashing it?

someone bashed my snekkja a few weeks ago. no scents (80per*100exp). brought our forager out, she found the vandalism scent.
more than likely that someone with botted stats got bored and broke your boat. sorry

You don't need to have "botted" stats to have more than 100 stats, the world is 3 months old, if you gained 100 stats a month (or like 3.3333... a day) you would have 300s by now.
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Dawidio123

Previous

Return to The Moot