Neverhood Declares War on Snugglesnail + Allies

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Neverhood Declares War on Snugglesnail + Allies

Postby dagrimreefah » Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:10 am

dagrimreefah

Postby The_Blode » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:49 pm

90% of the forum activity is in this shitpost of a thread
The_Blode

Postby Trollbug » Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:27 pm

This guy fortress is a fraud! I'm actually in Neverhood and we are a peaceful friendly village. We have been getting death threats for some time and I didn't figure out why until I stumbled onto this thread. If I had to venture a guess I would say this is snails alt crying for attention. We are not at war with anyone and just want to be left alone in peace. Please everyone who has been threatening us remember we are friendly and this fortress guy does not reflect the rest of us. I've never hurt a midge in this game so you can trust in my words. Have a great day everyone!
Trollbug

Postby mulamishne » Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:28 pm

Trollbug wrote:This guy fortress is a fraud! I'm actually in Neverhood and we are a peaceful friendly village. We have been getting death threats for some time and I didn't figure out why until I stumbled onto this thread. If I had to venture a guess I would say this is snails alt crying for attention. We are not at war with anyone and just want to be left alone in peace. Please everyone who has been threatening us remember we are friendly and this fortress guy does not reflect the rest of us. I've never hurt a midge in this game so you can trust in my words. Have a great day everyone!

Incredible lmao, op too weak to siege you so he asked someone else lmao
Haven and Hearth discord (by far the most popular, we even banned the Retards, Pedophiles and dumb Wiki-admins): https://discord.com/invite/rb3Ufnvwxf
mulamishne

Postby DonVelD » Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:52 pm

Trollbug wrote:This guy fortress is a fraud! I'm actually in Neverhood and we are a peaceful friendly village. We have been getting death threats for some time and I didn't figure out why until I stumbled onto this thread. If I had to venture a guess I would say this is snails alt crying for attention. We are not at war with anyone and just want to be left alone in peace. Please everyone who has been threatening us remember we are friendly and this fortress guy does not reflect the rest of us. I've never hurt a midge in this game so you can trust in my words. Have a great day everyone!

ah yes snail alt crying for snail to siege some random base, surely this is real and not some retard doing the classic thing of "i cant siege this place so i will bait people on forums into sieging em"

also as a person associating with snail: nah this will drown you :ugeek: + not playing the game + ratio
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby Trollbug » Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:22 pm

While this makes sense I don't understand why he/she would want to seige us. I've never met this person to my knowledge and we have committed literally zero crimes this world. Why would anyone have anything against Neverhood. I feel like fortress wouldn't even benefit from our destruction it's not as if our location is in a highly sought after area. More concerning is he/she clearly has been to our base with the picture he linked. I'm not sure if it would have been possibld to get the entire view from outside our walls but we have not let anyone unknown inside. :shock:
Trollbug

Postby jordancoles » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:15 am

DonVelD wrote:also as a person associating with snail:

That's a ban :geek:
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:21 am

Trollbug wrote:While this makes sense I don't understand why he/she would want to seige us. I've never met this person to my knowledge and we have committed literally zero crimes this world. Why would anyone have anything against Neverhood. I feel like fortress wouldn't even benefit from our destruction it's not as if our location is in a highly sought after area. More concerning is he/she clearly has been to our base with the picture he linked. I'm not sure if it would have been possibld to get the entire view from outside our walls but we have not let anyone unknown inside. :shock:

I wouldn't worry.
Snugglesnail couldn't even siege newbs this world.
He's old and gone.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby Dawidio123 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:33 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:
Trollbug wrote:While this makes sense I don't understand why he/she would want to seige us. I've never met this person to my knowledge and we have committed literally zero crimes this world. Why would anyone have anything against Neverhood. I feel like fortress wouldn't even benefit from our destruction it's not as if our location is in a highly sought after area. More concerning is he/she clearly has been to our base with the picture he linked. I'm not sure if it would have been possibld to get the entire view from outside our walls but we have not let anyone unknown inside. :shock:

I wouldn't worry.
Snugglesnail couldn't even siege newbs this world.
He's old and gone.

Nah, he drowned.
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Dawidio123

Postby Clemins » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:12 pm

Clemins

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot