Got murdered

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Got murdered

Postby newsha » Wed May 01, 2024 9:11 pm

I'm gonna make it quick.

Got murdered. Base is vandalized, trashed, ransacked. Place should be full of scents.
It was fun while it lasted.

In case there are still people playing to bring justice I'm located at -74/241. Thingwall nearby is called Gunwick.

https://map.hearthworld.com/?x=-74&y=241&zoom=0
newsha

Re: Got murdered

Postby Zentetsuken » Wed May 01, 2024 10:42 pm

please dont fall for this prank guys

this is my base and this player is trying to get people to come and raid me!!
please I don't want to pvp I just like farming please don't come here
Zentetsuken

Postby Dawidio123 » Wed May 01, 2024 10:50 pm

Disregard the previous poster this is actually my little brother's base and he wouldn't hurt a fly, please let him be in peace. The OP is just trolling to get people to attack him :evil:
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Dawidio123

Postby grumgrumganoe » Thu May 02, 2024 12:34 am

Quite frankly, this is why Player-Versus-Player combat (or “PVP” for short) should not be allowed in the Hearthlands. The Sadistic PVP Baboons with ook and screech and shit up the Haven Forums because they want to make the game worse when the average real person (PVE casual player) just wants to play the game, have fun with friends, and could give less of a crap about PVP no life sweaty poop bucket gaming. But they’re forced to because PVP is still not banned.

To the OP, sadly the world is currently quieter and you might have trouble finding a Ranger of Justice in the wild. There is a village named “Whatever Bay” that serves as guardian angels to all new players. One of the Forum Moderators also plays there and ensures it’s a welcoming and positive community for socializing and tarde.

And to the Sour PVP Trolls reading this thread, let’s just say there’s not much room in the future of Haven and Hearth for scum like you. Enjoy the last fleeting moments of Jorb tolerating you before you’re permabanned like “Dakkan” a.k.a. SNUGGLESNAIL and his band of bug abusing PvP fucknuggets. Your entire playstyle is a relic of a bygone “edgy” era, and Haven won’t be a PVP game much longer.
grumgrumganoe

Postby Fostik » Thu May 02, 2024 6:05 pm

Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Postby vatas » Thu May 02, 2024 7:26 pm

The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby Faravidus » Thu May 02, 2024 9:29 pm

Death is but another path that we all must walk, master Sprucecap.
Playing since W4 ~ faravid88 on Discord ~ https://steamcommunity.com/id/faravid88
Faravidus

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Fri May 03, 2024 6:48 am

newsha wrote:It was fun while it lasted.

I got murdered when I was a newb too.
It's part of the game, and you are entirely justified if you'd rather leave.
But if you want to keep going, I'd gladly give you a state funeral so you can get back up to 45% of your attributes and FEPs (you can get up to 60% with ancestral worship. This is FEP and LP value, so it works out to closer to like 80% of the straight numerical value or something.)

Shoot me a PM if you'd like this.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby TraxayaNoNelubya » Fri May 03, 2024 2:47 pm

Another one ded niga
TraxayaNoNelubya

Return to The Moot