Unacceptable symbols in the game

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Unacceptable symbols in the game

Postby avros008 » Mon May 06, 2024 9:39 pm

I was considering getting a subscription, but I canceled at the last minute thinking, 'Why should I get a $14 premium if I'm going to be inside a swastika terror statue in a week or 15 days and everything I do is going to be destroyed by Russian trolls?'
dafels wrote:the midges are not the problem,
you're the problem
avros008

Postby Halbertz » Tue May 07, 2024 8:10 am

Three more generations and the soyjaks will immediately have a heart attack just by looking at a swastika. Pathetic.
Halbertz

Postby ivka » Tue May 21, 2024 1:38 pm

I am sorry to disappoint you, but I have been seeing swastika paved in different places probably since world like 5 or so.

Of course I am not trying to defend people who are toxic and retarded to degree to pave these things, but I don't think that making a drama only because of someone decided to be edgelord in a game is justified.

Do you know that nickame of your character means literally a warrior or fighter? So why don't you behave as one, and if you don't like someone being shitty edgelord, you just whack them for that?

If there are too many of them - then find some help. They are from some faction - join hostile faction to them. You can't find such faction, start your own. It's not just a pvp game, but social game as well, don't make me teach how to play it. :roll:
ivka

Previous

Return to The Moot