Whatever Bay

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: Whatever Bay

Postby TheServant » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:36 pm

overtyped wrote:Bob Dole can vouch for the pvp. Having so many residents naturally brings in endless amounts of pick pockets and thieves. Bob and his crew are always here to defend the peasantry.

Just yesterday two geniuses ko'd one of the residents, so Bob and his zerg took our big old
COCK.png

and sent them on their way with some nice wounds, but not before removing some of their ill gotten gains from the hull of their ship.

Today, with the teachings of Bob Dole, i managed to track those pesky bandits location and i did k.o a foolish man... he was chopping trees with his cute metal axe and bear cape. Sadly, one of their fighters chased me and i had to retreat. For sure Bob will attack and destroy them soon, so be prepared, bandits!
TheServant

Postby GnomoMaconheiro » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:42 pm

Hi, was talking with you on discord.

Man, I would like a chance to join the village, its been sad to play alone, when you war over I would like to join you
GnomoMaconheiro

Postby overtyped » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:38 pm

Hey hermits, whats in your cup? Over in Whatever Bay even the chickens are drinkin good.
a1.png
a1.png (41.67 KiB) Viewed 812 times
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby Aerysette » Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:32 pm

overtyped wrote:Hey hermits, whats in your cup? Over in Whatever Bay even the chickens are drinkin good.
a1.png

Damn; shove me in a coop please.
Aerysette

Postby Finigini » Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:45 pm

overtyped wrote:Hey hermits, whats in your cup? Over in Whatever Bay even the chickens are drinkin good.

Q28 over here for this hermit.
Finigini

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:31 pm

Friendly reminder that Whatever Bay is OPEN RECRUITMENT and anyone, or any hermit, can join.
You'll also have safety from people like snufflesnail who target new players only.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby Ualati » Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:38 pm

I'm a noob looking for somewhere to start. Done some of the very basics by myself. Discord link has expired on the main post so I'd love to get an invite!
Ualati

Postby TheServant » Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:58 pm

Ualati wrote:I'm a noob looking for somewhere to start. Done some of the very basics by myself. Discord link has expired on the main post so I'd love to get an invite!

https://discord.gg/DeJuS6veVF
TheServant

Postby loleznub » Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:00 pm

keep in mind these guys get raided daily as they're loot pinatas if looking to join
loleznub

Postby KGery » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:32 am

loleznub wrote:keep in mind these guys get raided daily as they're loot pinatas if looking to join

Raided assumes they get within the walls, which they do not. There were 2 instances when they managed to bash a still drying pali and got inside the village, but they still didn't have access to any of the properly claimed plots.

Yes, there are PvPers who hunt our members outside the walls, but they usually only get people who go out to forage despite our warnings. It's never 100% safe outside regardless of where you live anyways.

I agree with the loot pinata remark, and being part of the village means that even if you lose your high Q gear to raiders, we can help replacing it for you within minutes.
KGery

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves