Looking for +1 for new world adventures

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: Looking for +1 for new world adventures

Postby Kinseth » Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:18 am

Aaaaaand favor returned. Enjoy the rest of the world.
Kinseth

Postby OmberHeart » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:20 am

I wonder how his search is going
OmberHeart

Postby azrid » Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:48 am

who is in the wrong here? I must know
azrid

Postby Nictos » Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:12 pm

azrid wrote:who is in the wrong here? I must know

So Arthus Trenton, Sebyl, and Kinseth from Seabreak made an alt (Omberheart) and a fake discord, gained my trust over a week and after I fed and got him strong enough he destroyed my settlement. I was ready to let it go and move on but it looks like they're still proud about it.
Nictos

Postby Kinseth » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:02 pm

He joined our village for a week and then robbed us blind and broke our shit. We just returned the kindness.

To answer the question, I'd say both sides equally fucked each other over. Everyone loses.
Kinseth

Postby Nictos » Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:56 am

Kinseth wrote:He joined our village for a week and then robbed us blind and broke our shit. We just returned the kindness.

To answer the question, I'd say both sides equally fucked each other over. Everyone loses.

Oh man, you wish I lost. If only you knew the wonderful adventures I’ve been on and friends I’ve made and battles fought. If anything, this episode was a delightful turn into an epic. Looking back I was just more terrified than I should’ve been considering I was being tossed around like a hot potato. The real issue was that, I realized, I’m not very good at being led, especially by someone who doesn’t know how to lead. I actually thought you were fine, at least until whatever-his-name bragged about making fun of me behind my back while I was working in that scrap village. I’ve settled for raising pigs rather than living with them, ya know? Hope you guys are doing as well, I’d be happy to throw some of my leftovers if you guys are still in the pan. :)

That being said, if some one cool out there is looking for adventures hit me up!
Nictos

Previous

Return to Dwarves & Thieves