Looking for +1 for new world adventures

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Looking for +1 for new world adventures

Postby Nictos » Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:48 am

Hello, I've recently solo settled on a distant land - a very very safe spot abundant with resources and friendly neighbors. I'm looking to take in one person for company as being alone sucks. I'd prefer at the moment a fresh character so if your village blows or you just got killed this is a good place for you. I'd also prefer US timezone, active, discorded, social, and self-sufficient players. I'm also okay with newer players who show effort to play and learn, I will try my best to show you the way. There is much to do here and plenty to thrive from, you can do whatever you wish and be at peace pretty much forever. Farmville-like players who don't like PvP are most welcome.
Nictos

Re: Looking for +1 for new world adventures

Postby Kinseth » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:58 pm

Beware to any who respond to this. This player betrayed the last village he was in.
Kinseth

Postby Nictos » Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:57 pm

Beware of people who post without giving details:

This group was plotting to kill this guy above and had me be the executioner then took it back a day after and began plotting to tag team to kill me instead. This dude, (who posted above) who we were gonna execute, is currently living in 2 villages where he poses as an alchemist and robs them regularly to supply this village. They were discussing moving closer to take more things more regularly - this is done with the leader's permission as he is entirely aware and an accomplice to it. He brags about being a raider in his past life so this wouldn't be unusual for him. Anyway, they said they didn't want anyone knowing where their new location was gonna be yet and yet took the guy we were gonna off with them, naturally after that I become the one that they didn't want knowing where they were moving. I talked to the leader privately in voice chat to confront him and ask for the plan HE chose and it seemed like he had a COMPLETE change of heart about offing the guy posting above without even informing me which was SO FUCKING SUS. Of course, being careful I quickly took action and found the opportunity to book it. The reason I took what I did is because I did much of the work to acquire the things because they literally don't know how to play this game - andthe guy posting above took things I've purchased with real money into their vault accounts without my permission. After posting this paragraph they even admitted to harrassing me behind my back in a friendly neighbors channel in discord. All in all this was one of the worst village experiences I've ever been in and this dude above is a large part of the reason why. So yeah this didn't come out of nowhere, I'm not a bandit, I don't leave scents, I'm just surviving and this happened because of extremely poor leadership.

This dude says betrayed, but he betrays others by duo villaging, attempted to betray me, was going to be betrayed, and even betrays himself by exposing himself here. I was just faster, enjoy the popcorn.
Last edited by Nictos on Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Nictos

Postby Clemins » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:13 pm

Nictos wrote:... and the guy posting above took things I've purchased with real money into their vault accounts without my permission.

Nictos wrote:things I've purchased

Nictos wrote:real money

Clemins

Postby Nictos » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:24 pm

Clemins wrote:
Nictos wrote:... and the guy posting above took things I've purchased with real money into their vault accounts without my permission.

Nictos wrote:things I've purchased

Nictos wrote:real money

ye
Nictos

Postby Regnay1 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:34 pm

popcorn
Regnay1

Postby Kinseth » Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:24 am

I didn't explain the whole thing because the details didn't matter. It's a full loot PVP game. What you pulled is all within the bounds of the game. Now you gotta deal with people callin you out for it though. If you can't handle that, maybe you shouldn't have done it. Lol. Your story is quite the fantasy you've spun though. I pity whoever takes the offer to stick with ya.

Perhaps you can win them over by telling them about your Muay Thai Kickboxing and quoting some Sun Tsu at them.
Last edited by Kinseth on Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kinseth

Postby Nictos » Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:26 am

Kinseth wrote:I didn't explain the whole thing because the details didn't matter. It's a full loot PVP game. What you pulled is all within the bounds of the game. Now you gotta deal with people callin you out for it though. If you can't handle that, maybe you shouldn't have done it. Lol.

I absolutely cannot believe I used to think you were smart
Nictos

Postby Kinseth » Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:35 am

I don't really care what ya think man. The message wasn't for you. It was for the people you were trying to sucker in. Enjoy the rest of the world.
Kinseth

Postby Razzbbane » Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:50 pm

I can solve ur dispute if u give me scents and token. :D
Razzbbane

Next

Return to Dwarves & Thieves