I have A Purpose!

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: I have A Purpose!

Postby Lightning2 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:21 am

Village is a cool guy imo, but maltmaker did some bad shit, even VI agreed with that.

maltmaker wrote:oh yea shure, is it that big battle axe that WE left for you guys?

I got the Axe not by you but by a very nice person.
Lightning2

Postby Chakravanti » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:37 am

maltmaker wrote:and village is not farmchamp, he really isnt.

And how do you know this? You don't You can't because I know he is.
Well what is this that I can't see
With ice cold hands takin' hold of me
Well I am death, none can excel
-Ralph Stanley, O Death!
Chakravanti

Postby warrri » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:04 pm

It are moments like this i regret not killing anyone i have scents from. Why, just why the fuck did i had to listen to this bitch and didnt kill Lightning when i had the chance?
The world I love The tears I drop To be part of The wave can't stop
Ever wonder if it's all for you
The world I love The trains I hop To be part of The wave can't stop
Come and tell me when it's time to
warrri

Postby Lothaudus » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:12 pm

maltmaker wrote:well for starters, i DID NOT betray you. I DID NOT hand out a sign to wayneville. i thought about it. and i had an animocity between avu and chak, who were getting on my nerves quite frankly. not so much chak, mainly avu. anyway, i decided to take a sign in case things ever got out of hand. i TALKED to village idiot about it. he wanted to betray you guys and eat your cheese, so he was talking to Wv as "stranger" on irc. NOT me. i talked to them, and they offered me some rings, and i did NOT sell you out for a few rings. i still have that sign that i took for INSURANCE purposes only. i could show it to you. but that is probably out of the question... anyway, I DID NOT sell you out.

How does that hurt Avu though? There were more people in that town than just Chak and Avu. Yes I know they were on the most and they can be... perhaps demanding at times... but from what I understand of what you're saying, you were thinking about encouraging an attack against the whole town and everyone in it - for one or maybe two people you didn't like. Fair enough, you didn't carry through with it and in the end - in a some-what bizarre twist it was Nao - but still, the thought seems a bit extreme, no?

A little disheartened you knew it was VI selling the sign as 'stranger' on IRC and didn't come forward earlier too. It could've stopped the whole series of events right then and there before a lot of this shit actually went down. Then again, I suppose there's a high chance you still would've ended up dead given everything that did happen in the end...

Chakravanti wrote:And how do you know this? You don't You can't because I know he is.

Maybe this time you are finally right given malt's admission but you know, being so adamant you were right is what got you in trouble the last time. :D
Barry Fletcher Norwin
Lawspeaker of Crossroads - Leader of Codexia - Keeper of the Cheese
http://www.rpgcodex.net
Lothaudus

Postby Lightning2 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:44 pm

warrri wrote:It are moments like this i regret not killing anyone i have scents from. Why, just why the fuck did i had to listen to this bitch and didnt kill Lightning when i had the chance?

Malt is dead because of thieving, what did you expect someone to do? Let him go? God, if someone stole from WV, will you let him go too?
Lightning2

Postby maltmaker » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:01 pm

oh man, two tankards is such a big thing to steal. i diddn't even leave scents! not even tresspassing! because i was still in the village. but no matter, its all fun and games =D time to do some fun stuff
maltmaker

Postby NaoWhut » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:06 pm

You kept the axe? =D

Chaki is still stubborn? =D

Malt died? =o... =D

Warri posted saying he shoulda killed
ya? =D

I posted in my format Warri loves? =D
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby Lightning2 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:59 pm

maltmaker wrote:oh man, two tankards is such a big thing to steal. i diddn't even leave scents! not even tresspassing! because i was still in the village. but no matter, its all fun and games =D time to do some fun stuff

Why make another drama thread if it doesn't matter.
Lightning2

Postby Caradon » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:41 pm

warrri wrote:It are moments like this i regret not killing anyone i have scents from. Why, just why the fuck did i had to listen to this bitch and didnt kill Lightning when i had the chance?

You are one of the few from WV with a conscience ;p
Trolls- Dont argue with it, Don't reason with it, Just DOMINATE! Southpark S10-E5
Caradon

Postby NaoWhut » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:56 pm

Nah they're all very nice, mislead people.
just gotta explain things to them.

And
I WANT UR BUNNY WARRI! <3 <3
ImageImage
NaoWhut

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled