Delete this Thread please...

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: New Brodgar // Not Village, More Town... Updated March 23th

Postby Lightning2 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:21 pm

Wolfang wrote:The city Sodom accepted newbies?

Yeah, we accept people who act like normal people, problems? ( This section does not contain thijssnl and wolfang. )
Lightning2

Postby Wolfang » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:08 pm

Lightning2 wrote:

Yeah, we accept people who act like normal people, problems? ( This section does not contain thijssnl and wolfang. )

your face
sabinati wrote:But Wolfang, it's the mods who are trolls, remember. please have some mercy on this innocent victim of merciless trolling by the moderation team before you make any more ad hominem remarks about him.

Wolfang

Postby Lightning2 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:27 pm

Wolfang wrote:
Lightning2 wrote:

your face

What about it
Lightning2

Postby Nightsway » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:09 pm

I just got to Brodgar, it's an absolute ghost town. Quite eerie, in a strange, 2 dimensional sort of way.
Some people are just naturally nice. I should know, I have two of them rotting under my bed.
Nightsway

Postby ChampionRyu » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:09 pm

sigh, I remember just starting off, first logging into the game as a newbie meeting Nano, and watching the whole city just bloom. What a surprise it was to see it just completely empty and destroyed after I fixed my computer and came back =/
ChampionRyu

Postby Swordmage » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:56 pm

Is there such a thing as a village being too big and too highly structured? I got the sense, when I finally found NB, that it wouldn't have been a pleasant place for me to settle even if there was anyone around (the village charter made it sound like living there was like working 9-5 in a cubicle for the man).
Swordmage

Postby Jackard » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:03 am

Swordmage wrote:Is there such a thing as a village being too big and too highly structured? I got the sense, when I finally found NB, that it wouldn't have been a pleasant place for me to settle even if there was anyone around (the village charter made it sound like living there was like working 9-5 in a cubicle for the man).

Actually it was pretty easygoing, I had an alt there as you might have guessed.
Jackard

Postby KoE » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:34 am

I dunno about New Brodgar in particular, but I think it varies from person to person. I took my hiatus in game partly due to Bottleneck swelling in size from the First World to the Second World, and in general find the time before that and the time since I've restarted as being more fun. (Though I confess that scouting for a mine as Blaze's glorified packmule and finding my first rustroot with Vanigo are a couple of my fondest memories).

I think there's a reason you see players of all stripes, from hermit to small villager to cosmopolitan citizen.
KoE

Postby Lman8786 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:13 am

lol if you havent heard Brodgar is dead and long gone :( it was wipped out by raiders
Lman8786

Postby Nightsway » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:05 pm

Lman8786 wrote:lol if you havent heard Brodgar is dead and long gone :( it was wipped out by raiders

And slavers
Some people are just naturally nice. I should know, I have two of them rotting under my bed.
Nightsway

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled