Haro

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Haro Port

Postby Agarrett » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:11 pm

I love you too, sabinati.
Agarrett

Postby UnrealJake » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:35 pm

I might just join, for the hell of it, I like the idea but I'm not too sure if you can follow through with it :P

But like they said, just start small, build a farm close to where you want your village, build yourself and your reputation up, look at society today, an old man on the street corner that noone knows shouting out the end is nigh isn't too scary, but if it was the Jonas Brothers teen girls everywhere would be jumping off roof tops.

Walk before you can run my friend.
Lothaudus wrote:D) Try and get out of the boat and be told YOU NEED SWIMMING TO CROSS DEEP WATER.
UnrealJake

Postby Morgant » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:42 pm

I for one support, and beg for the addition of oceans in the new world. This is the kind of city I want to see.
Morgant

Postby UnrealJake » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:53 pm

An Ocean would be good, maybe not at the start, but if they added an update on fishing -more fish, better fish, fishing off of boats- then it could really kick off. And then you would have all the travellers with their wares coming through, making for good trade, so along with fishing villages there would be ports.

But would that mean mass resource stripping and no resources for grids around?
Lothaudus wrote:D) Try and get out of the boat and be told YOU NEED SWIMMING TO CROSS DEEP WATER.
UnrealJake

Postby Agarrett » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:53 pm

I care of no ones opinion. Either you come or you don't. I'm not gonna give you crap and say that you will FOR SURE become an awesome player, but I can guarantee that we will have fun trying to start a new town. I just want you to imagine, once large boats are added, the massive awesomeness of having a city with ships everywhere will look.

Anyways, all are welcome. Simply state you wish to come, and I don't even have to approve it. Once the map is reset, and we find a nice place with maybe a couple other players, then I will pm instructions to everyone who stated they wanted to join.
Agarrett

Postby theTrav » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:57 pm

I'm in!
theTrav

Postby UnrealJake » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:57 pm

Ahh, I'm just thinking out loud, count me in! With the reset should we make characters to spawn with you or do we go it alone until your ready? I like to be prepared ;)
UnrealJake

Postby Agarrett » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:02 am

What will probably happen is that I will take my hearth fire somewhere like the village center then give my hearth secret to the people who want to join. Then when people stop wanting to join or sometime, I'll change my hearth secret and take my hearth and move it to my claim. Something like that.
Agarrett

Postby Agarrett » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:13 am

We now have an IRC channel at #Haro.
Agarrett

Postby Cutuoff94 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:18 am

Sure, I'll join. I doubt there will be oceans, in which case we'll be hard-pressed to make a port outside of a lake. But regardless, I'm willing to chip in and help. Just send me a PM when you're ready with your Hearth Secret and I'll make my character. I doubt we'd be able to meet up otherwise.

I suppose we could discuss the specifics, but I'd rather do it via PMs. I'm not too fond of letting possible enemies see our plans. But hey, it's your choice.

In any case, I look forward to starting the place up.
Cutuoff94

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled