Ring of Brodgar Claimed

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Ring of Brodgar Claimed

Postby CG62 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:51 am

theTrav wrote:
CG62 wrote:I'm fine with the expansion of a growing city, but the RoB is supposed to be a communal gathering area.

according to who? According to the dev's it's supposed to be non existant

You know, if I were to edit out parts of sentences I could make people sound like they were saying things they weren't as well. Read the text directly AFTER that, "(or rather, it has proven to be such)" or something to that effect. It was the center of trade and commerce, the meeting point of the masses.

CG62 wrote:
theTrav wrote:Hell, I'm starting to feel a bit threatened by TCoB.

If it makes you feel any better as chieften I am more than happy to agree to a no cost non agression pact between TCoB and you and/or your settlement.

Thanks, but I'll probably be taking up a nomadic lifestyle now that Monsieur Chakravanti, the only one who DID anything in Innsmouth, has left.

CG62 wrote:
theTrav wrote:They're the only organized superpower on the map (No offense Swampcrazed, Wayneville, etc.).

LOL *cough*chernobyl*cough*

What? I don't really read into ingame politics that much any more, all I know is some dude declared a Jihad against them.

I wasn't intending to sound confrontational, if that's how you took that post. That being said, this isn't being added to give my post more of an "Oh shit he's pissed" kinda tone.
CG62

Postby theTrav » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:01 am

CG62 wrote:now that Monsieur Chakravanti, the only one who DID anything in Innsmouth, has left.

What's with that anyway? He didn't even say goodbye, Brodgar misses favoured trading partner chakravanti!
also if you are able to make me a good seedling from one of his super high quality mulberries before you leave that town I'd be grateful
theTrav

Postby PhaedrothSP » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:04 am

theTrav wrote:
CG62 wrote:now that Monsieur Chakravanti, the only one who DID anything in Innsmouth, has left.

What's with that anyway? He didn't even say goodbye, Brodgar misses favoured trading partner chakravanti!
also if you are able to make me a good seedling from one of his super high quality mulberries before you leave that town I'd be grateful

also if you could return the wrought Iron and boards that he was holding for me, that'd be great.
PhaedrothSP

Postby Peter » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:10 am

roundedge wrote:I have designated a lost and found area in an unclaimed corner of the city. It is my hope that my fellow Brodgarians will place any found crafted items there, for their owner to pick up. It is also my hope that the general populous does not take from this area that which does not belong to them.

http://www.maplib.net/map.php?id=6428&marker=27826

Nice. By the way, how's your plan to herd cats and teach cows to crap gold?
Surprise.
Peter

Postby CG62 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:19 am

theTrav wrote:

Something about being exposed as a spy.

If I DO actually leave Innsmouth (because, to be honest, it'd be rather dumb to do so ATM with all the resources), I'll drop by with the stuff.
CG62

Postby juhubert » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:11 pm

as CG62 mentioned, after the leave of chakravanti - the most active player in the village of innsmouth - it is a new situation in our village.

he was something like the soul of our village and got most things sorted.

for now, we started to rearrange the working structures here.

we started with mass cheese production and restarted silk production, tho it will take a while to get all the things up and running.

also very hq clothing will take while, because chakravanti was our top craftsman and it will be some time, untill we will have another hq sewer and carpenter.

in the meantime, untill we establish a new village trader, if you want something sold within our possibilities, do not hesitate to ask either member of innsmouth, may it be CG62, my person or any other member of our village
Wanderer through worlds and ages
juhubert

Postby CG62 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:56 pm

Aye, and he was our lawspeaker...

So we're SOL on new members or general lawspeaker actions.
CG62

Postby MadAlice » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:49 am

Ok, I"m pissed. Spent 4 hours going around getting higher Q clay, sand, etc, tonight..quick traveled to RoB and set my boat down for a min.

Swell, just swell.

BTW, I'm not a myopic cretin, thank you very much. I'm a fairly new player who doesn't have time to read every freaking post in every thread on the forum twice a day. I thought Brogdar was trying to encourage new players. Claiming RoB and then calling us myopic morons and putting our stuff into a bin for any hobo to walk by and steal is really a great way to do that.

FFS, how is this supposed to encourage anybody?

Is there any way for me to get my stuff back, or will I be forced to hike all the way back to my claim, make another boat and spend another day standing in the muck digging for stuff? After getting my first claim and all my experience rolled back, the annoyance is really starting to add up.
MadAlice

Postby Jackard » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:56 am

and dont forget that outsiders cannot log back into the Ring if they have hearthfires or are a member of another town

sucks to be new guys i guess? you can all thank the diplomats at Brodgar for this ;)
Jackard

Postby MadAlice » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:01 am

Jackard wrote:and dont forget that outsiders cannot log back into the Ring if they have hearthfires or are a member of another town

sucks to be new guys i guess?

Swell. I just logged out there in the hope someone might be around when I come back in tomorrow.

Brodgar - an anagram for dog bra..and about as useful.
MadAlice

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled