Start location Novigrad: OPEN

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Start location Novigrad: OPEN

Postby CG62 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:38 am

Did you make a distinct path to the RoB, so that newbs won't get lost if they're looking for something specific (Considering how, generally, civilization has radiated from the RoB outwards)?

Anyway, Potjeh is now the shepherd of the newbs.
CG62

Postby Ntrent » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:36 am

He should get a shepards pie.
Ntrent

Postby theTrav » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:37 am

Ntrent wrote:He should get a shepards pie.

potatoes are not implemented yet
theTrav

Postby Raephire » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:30 pm

Delamore wrote:
btaylor wrote:Way to take the initiative, Potjeh! Even going so far as to make an entirely new village area. I applaud your selflessness.

Pah, when Potjeh makes a village that trains newbies he's selfless, when I do it I'm the devil.

You focus entirely on prepubescent hate mongering sadists off websites catering only to a criminal mentality justifying violence and racism on the internet through a loose and incorrect notion that nothing on the internet is serious or to be taken seriously.

I mean, all the power to you, that's the majority of the world, but at the same time the majority of the world is retarded.
Raephire

Postby Delamore » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:52 pm

Raephire wrote:I mean, all the power to you, that's the majority of the world, but at the same time the majority of the world is retarded.

Yeah, I'm really sorry I'm not in the upper tier of the world with you and your fetish for underage animals wearing soiled diapers.
I really wish I could get off on that shit and be up there with you, but it can never be.
http://i36.tinypic.com/vol5y0.jpg
Delamore

Postby Raephire » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:20 pm

You know what's funny? You need to be a member of that website to view that. Coming out of the closet delamoron, or staying in it?

Sad that you need to resort to such petty things to reinforce your placid points.

My sexual interests have no baring on this discussion, try to stay on topic Glenn O'reilly. Bill Beck.
Raephire

Postby Golbez » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:32 pm

Delamore, if you post anything more in this thread I'm not your friend any more. Jackard, any other goons that post (don't be offended, I don't know you guys that well), please refrain from posting. A flamewar will not help anyone's image. TIA.
Golbez

Postby Raephire » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:34 pm

I don't really get into flame wars, I just like poking holes in b/tarded people and exposing them for what they really are. Idiots.
Raephire

Postby Delamore » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:55 pm

Raephire wrote:You know what's funny? You need to be a member of that website to view that. Coming out of the closet delamoron, or staying in it?

Sad that you need to resort to such petty things to reinforce your placid points.

My sexual interests have no baring on this discussion, try to stay on topic Glenn O'reilly. Bill Beck.

Well now that you all know, I secretly have a fetish for diaper furs and have never told anyone.
I love the shit out of bugs bunny in a diaper dude.
http://foxtalestimes.actifforum.com/int ... htm#101580
Delamore

Postby kimya » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:59 pm

you both could argue about that forever privately, but what you need is -> attention <- right? now youre screwing with this thread, which is supposed to be informative and to organize the new spawnpoint for newbs... :x
kimya

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled