Xanadu: Operation Exile

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Xanadu: Operation Exile

Postby Jackard » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:25 am

21383013543330 wrote:If Nao's a girl, then why is the avatar saying "he would be missed"?

because you dont name girl characters "Junior"

or maybe you do
Jackard

Postby ryft » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:59 am

I am amazed how much people reacted to our village being raided... glad to see other players are not willing to let this kind of thing go without consequences. Honestly, it has been rather interesting lol. Thanks to Xanadu and everyone who supported us. =)

-Ryft, Hirdsman of Macomb
ryft

Postby theTrav » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:03 am

ryft wrote:I am amazed how much people reacted to our village being raided... glad to see other players are not willing to let this kind of thing go without consequences. Honestly, it has been rather interesting lol. Thanks to Xanadu and everyone who supported us. =)

I think it was a combination of factors... Your village being raided was a large one, and I hope you guys do well rebuilding.

I think another major factor is that the goons started really trumpeting the raid and using it as a talking point to start over-reaching hoping that no-one would really contest them. I'm glad someone has.
theTrav

Postby swebonny » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:33 pm

Really really cool. Worth noting down in my intergalactic internet guide.
swebonny

Previous

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled