Haro

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Haro

Postby Agarrett » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:09 am

"In the end, the land was wiped clean, and the world was crumpled and torn into new and unfamiliar shapes. Land masses that have never been seen or heard of grew and grew. Nothing was spared, neither hearthling nor beast."

- Austin Garrett (Agarrett)

The time is near. Soon an imposing threat will appear, a new world. The wilderness will rain again as it did in the beginning of the second and first world. Who will be the pioneers, and who will be those who wait for the land to come and settle the land before they fallow. I propose that a town is made, a new city on a clean slate.

This humble gathering of players shall hopefully become a trading area since there will no longer be a RoB. Therefor, we shall take up the responsibility, and hope people come to trade with us. Instead of last map, where the usually area to trade was cluttered with unsightly things, this area shall be beautiful and clean, allowing deals to commence with much more pleasure.

There will be a grand town center where bids and trades will commence and goods will be sold. A large market street will be offered to those who wish to trade their goods. On the outskirts of the city will be large farms with animals and crops, to provide the towns with food that will be sold on designated farmers' market days.

Festivals for the celebration of the coming and going of seasons, holidays such as Christmas, and the day each year to celebrate the founding of the town. Hatred and battle will not be brought upon the town unless good reason is provided. The town will be protected by all costs.

These grand dreams can only come true with you, the humble worker who never thinks that the Haven and Hearth community will look at you for your achievement. With you, we shall turn the Haven and Hearth community into a era of prosperity and great wealth. Let us venture forward!

Thanks to Yolan for giving me inspiration with his large Brodgar! thread.
Last edited by Agarrett on Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Agarrett

Re: Haro Port

Postby Nero » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:56 am

When's this new world coming, Doomsayer?
WHAT A WONDERFUL ARTIST THE WORLD IS LOSING!
Nero

Postby Fluffy » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:17 am

Nero wrote:When's this new world coming, Doomsayer?

Dunno about you guys, but my crystal havenball says it'll be hundreds of hearthmoons away.
Your ad here
Fluffy

Postby Agarrett » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:28 am

Well when you think about it, Loftar said several months, and that is not very far away in comparison to various things. I think it will come in 6-9 months.
Agarrett

Postby juhubert » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:50 pm

Agarrett wrote:Well when you think about it, Loftar said several months, and that is not very far away in comparison to various things. I think it will come in 6-9 months.

thats close enough for a doomsday prophecy for me.

mosts sects do a worse job ;)
Wanderer through worlds and ages
juhubert

Postby Agarrett » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:51 pm

juhubert wrote:
Agarrett wrote:Well when you think about it, Loftar said several months, and that is not very far away in comparison to various things. I think it will come in 6-9 months.

mosts sects do a worse job ;)

Huh?
Agarrett

Postby Coriander » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:59 pm

Die-sects, insects or religious sects?
When the all cutting blade meets the uncuttable stone - at times, the blade is sharpened
Coriander

Postby Agarrett » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:01 pm

Anyways, does anybody want to join the upcoming town? We may even start sometime in this map.
Agarrett

Postby juhubert » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:05 pm

religious of course ;)

in-sects dont doom the world - not now that is :D
Wanderer through worlds and ages
juhubert

Postby Agarrett » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:07 pm

I spent all that time on that original post for nothing? Come on people, wealth, fame, power, what more could you want?
Agarrett

Next

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled