MERCY!

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: MERCY!

Postby Caradon » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:11 am

Dont forget to bring a towel

Trolls- Dont argue with it, Don't reason with it, Just DOMINATE! Southpark S10-E5
Caradon

Postby Agarrett » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:34 am

Really, this made my day to see Josan get killed. He was getting a bit annoying making 3 of 4 threads about how we should kill the goons, and DEATH TO THE GOONS. Really was cluttering up In Congress Assembled.
Agarrett

Postby Fluffy » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:00 am

Agarrett wrote:Really, this made my day to see Josan get killed. He was getting a bit annoying making 3 of 4 threads about how we should kill the goons, and DEATH TO THE GOONS. Really was cluttering up In Congress Assembled.

Dude you make like 3 or 4 posts a day against the goons >_>
Your ad here
Fluffy

Postby Stannoman » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:42 am

Caradon wrote:Dont forget to bring a towel

Cool story bro :'D!
Detective in the make.
Stannoman

Postby Chakravanti » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:50 am

Fluffy wrote:
Agarrett wrote:Really, this made my day to see Josan get killed. He was getting a bit annoying making 3 of 4 threads about how we should kill the goons, and DEATH TO THE GOONS. Really was cluttering up In Congress Assembled.

Shows what you know. He is a goon.
Well what is this that I can't see
With ice cold hands takin' hold of me
Well I am death, none can excel
-Ralph Stanley, O Death!
Chakravanti

Postby Lothaudus » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:03 am

First:

josan wrote:Codexians I am so sorry it was fluffs idea.

... and then:

josan wrote:ugh we're sorry but you should blame our leader gato

I'm confused. Why were you the one in the attack and then the one here making the post asking for forgiveness while lumping the blame on anyone but yourself?

How about we just blame your own sorry ass?

This is about those intestines we gave you too, isn't it? I knew we should've given you some higher Q ones...

Delamore wrote:Your time has come.

To think, we saved you from an untimely demise at the hands of Josan the One-Who-Blames-Everyone-Else!

Reminds me, been meaning to setup a trade with you. I'll try and catch you up at some point.
Barry Fletcher Norwin
Lawspeaker of Crossroads - Leader of Codexia - Keeper of the Cheese
http://www.rpgcodex.net
Lothaudus

Postby ElGato » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Lothaudus wrote:First:

josan wrote:Codexians I am so sorry it was fluffs idea.

... and then:

josan wrote:ugh we're sorry but you should blame our leader gato

I'm confused. Why were you the one in the attack and then the one here making the post asking for forgiveness while lumping the blame on anyone but yourself?

How about we just blame your own sorry ass?

This is about those intestines we gave you too, isn't it? I knew we should've given you some higher Q ones...

Delamore wrote:Your time has come.

To think, we saved you from an untimely demise at the hands of Josan the One-Who-Blames-Everyone-Else!

Reminds me, been meaning to setup a trade with you. I'll try and catch you up at some point.

Lothaudus, if you are in fact the lawspeaker of codexia, I'm truly sorry for the initial attack. And I had no intentions of killing anyone. Sorry for all the trouble I may have caused you.
burgingham wrote:We are all Gato, and Gato is Delamore of course. Goons blablabla...

Caradon wrote:Gato, the anti-ghandi

Sabinati wrote:yeah we're gonna kill you gato!!!
ElGato

Postby WhiskeyWolf » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:33 pm

ElGato wrote:Lothaudus, if you are in fact the lawspeaker of codexia, I'm truly sorry for the initial attack. And I had no intentions of killing anyone. Sorry for all the trouble I may have caused you.

In fact Lothaudus is the Overlord of Codexia. His power is absolute. His wisdom infinite. If he says "kill" every Codexian will go after you like a zombie.

So show some respect you wretched dog, a simple sorry won't cut it.
WhiskeyWolf

Postby Agarrett » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:21 pm

Fluffy wrote:

I haven't made one post directly at the goons. I don't support the racket, but there is really no reason to be angry at the goons. They don't seem to be going on random killing sprees. They usually kill people who have angered them or angered someone else that pays the goons to take them out.
Agarrett

Postby theTrav » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:10 pm

ElGato wrote:Lothaudus, if you are in fact the lawspeaker of codexia, I'm truly sorry for the initial attack. And I had no intentions of killing anyone. Sorry for all the trouble I may have caused you.

Good PR isn't going to change people's opinion of your actions now.

You are a RETARDED thief. You wiped stuff out without leaving anything except for tons of scent footprints.

If you just took a bit of stuff then it's far less likely that people would come after you.
theTrav

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled