Theft in the wilderness

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Theft in the wilderness

Postby CG62 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:15 am

I don't expect too many rangers to heed this call, but I recently logged in to find object on my claim misplaced and missing. I imagine this number will decrease further when I say the only reason I wish to pursue the vandal/thief is simple peace-of-mind.

I found my Ancestral Altar outside of my cabin and outside of my claim, left to rot.
I checked my various baskets and cupboards to find some of my fish missing.
I fear that, had I been online, my corpse may have been left in much the same condition as my altar.

If you wish to heed this call for help, I'm on the maplib (CG63). I have nothing for payment unless you want a lot of low quality fish.

Also, if the thief wishes to go ahead and confess, I'll drop the matter now. I don't even want the thief dead, I just want him to know that I am aware of his actions.
CG62

Re: Theft in the wilderness

Postby Senith » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:30 pm

Sorry about that, i was the one who took the shrine and moved it because i didn't know what it was and i wanted to use it somehow. After a few attempts i got pissed and just left. I'm really sorry about it, I'm not sure who took your fish cause i don't have theft yet.
Senith

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled