History repeats itself. Change of leadership page 28

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: History repeats itself.

Postby niltrias » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:50 pm

Jackard wrote:trite and childish - but ive come to expect no more

Just factual. Look up the word, you obviously failed.
But this is what I would expect from someone who is:
1) caught using words they dont know the meaning of
and
2) having no logical way to retort, resorts to name-calling instead of posting some sort of well-thought-out response.

Which is, in fact, exactly what you accused me of.
<Marcher Lord>
Dogs! Oh god, please give us DOGS!
There are those who press on with the ardor of beer, and those who are faint with thirst.
niltrias

Postby Agarrett » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:51 pm

If anyone ever actually read my post, they would know that I said innocent people were attacked on BOTH sides. Both Xanadu and the Goons are guilty of attacking innocents.
Agarrett

Postby Jaltos » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:52 pm

Agarrett wrote:I suggest you get away from the goons at all if you wish to avoid the war, or raids as you call it.

That was the concept of Pripiat. A goon town far from the goontown. Where we wouldn't lack anything and be able to enjoy the game.
Jaltos

Postby Jackard » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:54 pm

niltrias cloaks himself in a shroud of self-righteousness, and for what

Agarrett wrote:I suggest you get away from the goons at all if you wish to avoid the war, or raids as you call it.

History does truly repeat itself: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=913
Jackard

Postby Agarrett » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:55 pm

If you have the title goon, you are an enemy in the eyes of Xanadu. You can not find peace if you are a goon, where ever you go. I didn't even know that the Goons had an innocent town left.

Edit: and if it makes people happy, If you have the title, member of Xanadu, you are an enemy in the eyes of the Goons. You can not find peace if you are a member of Xanadu, where ever you go. I didn't even know that Xanadu had an innocent town, EVER.
Last edited by Agarrett on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Agarrett

Postby Jaltos » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:57 pm

Agarrett wrote:If you have the title goon, you are an enemy in the eyes of Xanadu. You can not find peace if you are a goon, where ever you go. I didn't even know that the Goons had an innocent town left.

Oh hai, I spent 10 bucks on a forum, now everyone in every game will hunt me down because of that!

...Call whatever you're saying whatever you want, but in the end it's BULLSHIT.
Jaltos

Postby Lothaudus » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:58 pm

Jaltos wrote:

That was the concept of Pripiat. A goon town far from the goontown. Where we wouldn't lack anything and be able to enjoy the game.

I'd suggest that if you truly want peace, you start distancing yourself from a leader who does nothing but offers threats to the new communities that join.
Barry Fletcher Norwin
Lawspeaker of Crossroads - Leader of Codexia - Keeper of the Cheese
http://www.rpgcodex.net
Lothaudus

Postby niltrias » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:58 pm

Agarrett wrote:If anyone ever actually read my post, they would know that I said innocent people were attacked on BOTH sides. Both Xanadu and the Goons are guilty of attacking innocents.

Dont temporize.
Delamore and those with him have attacked towns. Xanadu has responded to these attacks. Xanadu has never threatened an attack on a town for being allied to Delamore, nor has it attacked a town not linked to an attack. many innocents die when Del attacks a town....look at the skeletons in codexia.

When Xanadu responds, some who were being trained for future attacks die. But if Delamore had not threatened and attacked towns in the first place, then brought those people into his towns, they would not have died. This is not a war of two sides indiscriminately attacking each other. This is a battle of one side that wants to control the world, and the other side that responds to their repeated senseless murders of the innocent.
<Marcher Lord>
Dogs! Oh god, please give us DOGS!
There are those who press on with the ardor of beer, and those who are faint with thirst.
niltrias

Postby poocolator » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:58 pm

jackard wrote:
Jackard wrote:lets all become despicably human, demonize your foes and lionize your allies

... is getting very...
Jackard wrote:trite

;)
poocolator

Postby Jackard » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:00 pm

who are you
Jackard

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled