History repeats itself. Change of leadership page 28

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: History repeats itself.

Postby niltrias » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:02 pm

Agarrett wrote:If you have the title goon, you are an enemy in the eyes of Xanadu. You can not find peace if you are a goon, where ever you go. I didn't even know that the Goons had an innocent town left.

Edit: and if it makes people happy, If you have the title, member of Xanadu, you are an enemy in the eyes of the Goons. You can not find peace if you are a member of Xanadu, where ever you go. I didn't even know that Xanadu had an innocent town, EVER.

Agarrett, WTF are you talking about? You dont speak for Xanadu, I dont even speak for Xanadu and I used to be a member of it. No, goons are not marked for death by virtue of being goons. Those who live with people who destroy other peoples towns have a chance of death. If you want to be safe, just distance yourself from those who enjoy destroying other peoples towns.
<Marcher Lord>
Dogs! Oh god, please give us DOGS!
There are those who press on with the ardor of beer, and those who are faint with thirst.
niltrias

Postby Jaltos » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:02 pm

niltrias wrote:
Agarrett wrote:If anyone ever actually read my post, they would know that I said innocent people were attacked on BOTH sides. Both Xanadu and the Goons are guilty of attacking innocents.

Dont temporize.
Delamore and those with him have attacked towns. Xanadu has responded to these attacks. Xanadu has never threatened an attack on a town for being allied to Delamore, nor has it attacked a town not linked to an attack. many innocents die when Del attacks a town....look at the skeletons in codexia.

When Xanadu responds, some who were being trained for future attacks die. But if Delamore had not threatened and attacked towns in the first place, then brought those people into his towns, they would not have died. This is not a war of two sides indiscriminately attacking each other. This is a battle of one side that wants to control the world, and the other side that responds to their repeated senseless murders of the innocent.

Goons kill count: 2

Xanadu Kill count: 7 and growing.

Check your facts you idiot.
Jaltos

Postby poocolator » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:03 pm

Jackard wrote:who are you

I'm the greatest bell-toller of them all.
Or maybe not.
Last edited by poocolator on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poocolator

Postby Jackard » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:03 pm

niltrias wrote: If you want to be safe, just distance yourself from those who enjoy destroying other peoples towns.

you keep asserting this, even after it has been shown to be false
Jackard

Postby Agarrett » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:04 pm

There are like 10 threads about these Raids. Can't we have a set thread and be done with it? Without cluttering up The inn of Brodgar and In Congress Assembled?
Agarrett

Postby Jaltos » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:04 pm

niltrias wrote:Agarrett, WTF are you talking about? You dont speak for Xanadu, I dont even speak for Xanadu and I used to be a member of it. No, goons are not marked for death by virtue of being goons. Those who live with people who destroy other peoples towns have a chance of death. If you want to be safe, just distance yourself from those who enjoy destroying other peoples towns.

That's great. No one in prip did anything to anyone. We were simply living our lives.
Jaltos

Postby Agarrett » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:05 pm

No one in Codexia or Innsmouth did anything to anyone. They were just simply living their lives.
Last edited by Agarrett on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Agarrett

Postby niltrias » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:05 pm

Jaltos wrote:
niltrias wrote:
Agarrett wrote:If anyone ever actually read my post, they would know that I said innocent people were attacked on BOTH sides. Both Xanadu and the Goons are guilty of attacking innocents.

Dont temporize.
Delamore and those with him have attacked towns. Xanadu has responded to these attacks. Xanadu has never threatened an attack on a town for being allied to Delamore, nor has it attacked a town not linked to an attack. many innocents die when Del attacks a town....look at the skeletons in codexia.

When Xanadu responds, some who were being trained for future attacks die. But if Delamore had not threatened and attacked towns in the first place, then brought those people into his towns, they would not have died. This is not a war of two sides indiscriminately attacking each other. This is a battle of one side that wants to control the world, and the other side that responds to their repeated senseless murders of the innocent.

Goons kill count: 2

Xanadu Kill count: 7 and growing.

Check your facts you idiot.

Speaking of idiots, I have no idea where you are getting your info. But those numbers are no where near correct. Heck, even if you swap them, they are no closer to correct.
<Marcher Lord>
Dogs! Oh god, please give us DOGS!
There are those who press on with the ardor of beer, and those who are faint with thirst.
niltrias

Postby Errol » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:05 pm

Who of you can even come close to claiming that they help newbies? As long as nobody on either side has the bright idea to build a charter stone and maintain a newbie area, the answer will always be negative.

When giants clash, dwarves get trampled.

The posting speed is getting fucking ridiculous here.
Last edited by Errol on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Errol

Postby Jaltos » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:06 pm

Agarrett wrote:No one in Codexia or Innsmouth did anything to anyone. They were just living their lives.

... and we left them alone! We are not responsible for the actions of others who traded us for rings.
Jaltos

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled