History repeats itself. Change of leadership page 28

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: History repeats itself.

Postby Agarrett » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:07 pm

GALOP GALOP GALOP!

You arn't, but the other goons are.
Agarrett

Postby niltrias » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:08 pm

Jaltos wrote:That's great. No one in prip did anything to anyone. We were simply living our lives.

Again, I was killed for killing a guy who was raiding Innsmouth when I found him. I had nothing to do with the prip raid, and I was dead at the time. I would guess that it was from the two towns that Del helped raid. I do not know. I tried to help a town that was under attack, and I was killed for my effort.
Sound familiar?
<Marcher Lord>
Dogs! Oh god, please give us DOGS!
There are those who press on with the ardor of beer, and those who are faint with thirst.
niltrias

Postby Jaltos » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:08 pm

niltrias wrote:Speaking of idiots, I have no idea where you are getting your info. But those numbers are no where near correct. Heck, even if you swap them, they are no closer to correct.

Thoses numbers are as correct as I can say from the reset. Goons attacked 2-3 towns, killing only 2 people in their wake (One of them asked for it, too!). Xanadu attacked goontowns twice, once killing 5 people, and now in prip killing at least 2 people, maybe more.

Stop making truth, you want us to be the big bad guys that we aren't. When goons attacked towns, it was for ressource, not wantom murder like Xanadu.
Jaltos

Postby niltrias » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:11 pm

Errol wrote:Who of you can even come close to claiming that they help newbies? As long as nobody on either side has the bright idea to build a charter stone and maintain a newbie area, the answer will always be negative.

When giants clash, dwarves get trampled.

The posting speed is getting fucking ridiculous here.

Errol, both I and they can honestly claim to have helped lottsa newbies. This post honestly doesnt apply.
<Marcher Lord>
There are those who press on with the ardor of beer, and those who are faint with thirst.
niltrias

Postby Lothaudus » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:11 pm

Jaltos wrote:
Agarrett wrote:No one in Codexia or Innsmouth did anything to anyone. They were just living their lives.

... and we left them alone! We are not responsible for the actions of others who traded us for rings.

So why does your leader take responsibility for the attack?

Jaltos wrote:Stop making truth, you want us to be the big bad guys that we aren't. When goons attacked towns, it was for ressource, not wantom murder like Xanadu.

So what you're saying is that if Xanadu took all your stuff, it'd be okay then?
Barry Fletcher Norwin
Lawspeaker of Crossroads - Leader of Codexia - Keeper of the Cheese
http://www.rpgcodex.net
Lothaudus

Postby niltrias » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:13 pm

Jaltos wrote:
niltrias wrote:Speaking of idiots, I have no idea where you are getting your info. But those numbers are no where near correct. Heck, even if you swap them, they are no closer to correct.

Thoses numbers are as correct as I can say from the reset. Goons attacked 2-3 towns, killing only 2 people in their wake (One of them asked for it, too!). Xanadu attacked goontowns twice, once killing 5 people, and now in prip killing at least 2 people, maybe more.

Stop making truth, you want us to be the big bad guys that we aren't. When goons attacked towns, it was for ressource, not wantom murder like Xanadu.

err...no. Just a quick stop by codexia, or a look at the screenies, would confirm that more than 2 people died in that single attack. Seriously, get your facts straight.
<Marcher Lord>
niltrias

Postby Jackard » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:13 pm

Lothaudus wrote:
Jaltos wrote:
Agarrett wrote:No one in Codexia or Innsmouth did anything to anyone. They were just living their lives.

... and we left them alone! We are not responsible for the actions of others who traded us for rings.

do you have trouble reading
Jackard

Postby Agarrett » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:13 pm

Jaltos wrote:

I honestly don't blame you for raging on. I would be mad as well if I was killed for no reason I could see. However, there is a reason you were killed and the reason is because you were an innocent Goon. Here is what happens:

Goons kill innocent towns

Xanadu kill innocent Goon Towns

See the relationship?
Agarrett

Postby Delamore » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:15 pm

Lothaudus wrote:
Jaltos wrote:

Because it is funny as shit that I can take responsibility for everything from raids to server crashes and no one questions it.
Also I am not the leader of Prypiat, Prypiat was a group of non criminal goons that were killed simply for being goons.
Last edited by Delamore on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delamore

Postby Jaltos » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:15 pm

niltrias wrote:
Jaltos wrote:That's great. No one in prip did anything to anyone. We were simply living our lives.

Again, I was killed for killing a guy who was raiding Innsmouth when I found him. I had nothing to do with the prip raid, and I was dead at the time. I would guess that it was from the two towns that Del helped raid. I do not know. I tried to help a town that was under attack, and I was killed for my effort.
Sound familiar?

Last time I checked, Del wasn't helping anyone raid. He just found it funny and made a post about it, in sarcasm because "Omg goons are the devil, they must be behind it!".

I'll ask you to stop linking goons and innsmouth's raid. we had no part in it, and we gained nothing from it, except Xanadu hunting us down more... I guess?

niltrias wrote: err...no. Just a quick stop by codexia, or a look at the screenies, would confirm that more than 2 people died in that single attack. Seriously, get your facts straight.

And we didn't raid Codexia. Get your facts straight. We haven't raided since Xanadu attacked Chern!
Jaltos

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled