History repeats itself. Change of leadership page 28

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: History repeats itself.

Postby Agarrett » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:29 pm

I will receive this award with great honor, and thank everyone who helped me get where I am today.
Agarrett

Postby niltrias » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:29 pm

Jaltos wrote:
That was before the restart, and after that goons never wiped out any town. Also the goon playerbase changed, so thoses who wiped out towns before are no longer here.

Also, what do you consider resposible raid?

err...Macomb? Codexia? Are you obvlivious to reality?

And before I consider a "responsible" raid, you would have to tell me what that means in English.

Responsible? When you ransack another town, there is no expectation of a "responsible" raid. The fact that you have established that you are a hostile faction that will attack without warning or provocation is more than enough.
<Marcher Lord>
Dogs! Oh god, please give us DOGS!
There are those who press on with the ardor of beer, and those who are faint with thirst.
niltrias

Postby Jaltos » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:30 pm

Partilk wrote:If the Goons didn't raid Codexia, why did Delamore start a thread with a poster which depicts both the SomethingAwful logo and the assertion that Xanadu won't be able to defend Codexia, presumably from Goons? Otherwise, it's not quite smart to claim for yourself the actions of others, then complain when they're pinned on you.

To be honest, I don't know Xanadu apart from what I can read on this forum; however, I know Goons, as well as their general mentality, this from playing a few games where they were a major power. So, if I'm forced to believe the version of either Xanadu or the Goons, I'll have to side with Xanadu's. Goons live for such cheap thrills and the ensuing controversy.

Great, live in ignorance, but at least don't pull other peoples in your ignorance. That's how religions are started.
Jaltos

Postby Jackard » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:31 pm

Partilk wrote:If the Goons didn't raid Codexia, why did Delamore start a thread with a poster which depicts both the SomethingAwful logo and the assertion that Xanadu won't be able to defend Codexia, presumably from Goons? Otherwise, it's not quite smart to claim for yourself the actions of others, then complain when they're pinned on you..

already asked and answered, do try to keep up

Jackard wrote:
Lothaudus wrote:Incidentally, why make a thread about the attack on Codexia if you now claim no goons were present? Seems funny you'd involve yourself at all if that were true. If you don't want to deal with the repurcussions, don't claim credit for something you weren't involved with.

because stupid pubbies making delamore out to be the Great Satan is funny and worthy of satire
Last edited by Jackard on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jackard

Postby niltrias » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:31 pm

Partilk wrote:If the Goons didn't raid Codexia, why did Delamore start a thread with a poster which depicts both the SomethingAwful logo and the assertion that Xanadu won't be able to defend Codexia, presumably from Goons? Otherwise, it's not quite smart to claim for yourself the actions of others, then complain when they're pinned on you.

To be honest, I don't know Xanadu apart from what I can read on this forum; however, I know Goons, as well as their general mentality, this from playing a few games where they were a major power. So, if I'm forced to believe the version of either Xanadu or the Goons, I'll have to side with Xanadu's. Goons live for such cheap thrills and the ensuing controversy.

This.
Exactly this.
<Marcher Lord>
There are those who press on with the ardor of beer, and those who are faint with thirst.
niltrias

Postby niltrias » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:32 pm

Jackard wrote:

because stupid pubbies making delamore out to be the Great Satan is funny and worthy of satire

That would work if you were dealing with a stupid pubbie that was going on hearsay.

When you are talking to an intelligent member who was directly threatened, and has posted those threats in this thread...
You sound kinda like a stupid pubbie.

Come on, Jackard, I know you can do better than this.
Last edited by niltrias on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Marcher Lord>
niltrias

Postby Jaltos » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:32 pm

niltrias wrote:err...Macomb? Codexia? Are you obvlivious to reality?

And before I consider a "responsible" raid, you would have to tell me what that means in English.

Responsible? When you ransack another town, there is no expectation of a "responsible" raid. The fact that you have established that you are a hostile faction that will attack without warning or provocation is more than enough.

Macomb was us, I agree.

If you want a definition for "Responsible raid", I'd say : Loot and ransack a town, but take only what they can spare, and don't kill any of them unless they really deserve it.

Xanadu ain't doing that. They enter, kill some people, then leave.

fakeedit: Apparently Xanadu Kill count is now 9. They killed 2 other goons after I went to sleep.
Jaltos

Postby Jackard » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:34 pm

is there no end to their hideous bloodlust? oh foul Xanadu
Jackard

Postby Havoclivekiller » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:34 pm

Well... if you want more conspiracy... before Delamore posted that pic there was another. Similar. But he deleted it after seconds/minutes.
The pic was the same, but instead of "Xanadu can't protect Codexia Tonight", it was "Chernobyl sails for Codexia Tonight".

EDIT for Jackard: Yeah... We know.
Last edited by Havoclivekiller on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Havoclivekiller

Postby Jackard » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:35 pm

i made both of them, i thought the second wording was funnier and more appropriate
Last edited by Jackard on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jackard

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled