History repeats itself. Change of leadership page 28

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: History repeats itself.

Postby niltrias » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:00 pm

Delamore wrote:You seem to believe that only goons can do harm, Foofighter was not a goon.
There was not a single scent that pointed to Prypiat, infact not any that pointed to Chernobyl since Macomb either.
You were "living" in a town that is basically covered in village infulence and has people going through it quite often? Gee that sounds truthful.

I am fully aware that others can do harm, and I have never claimed that only goons do harm. That seems something more like what you keep repeating. As far as Prypiat goes, I have no idea. I was, as I pointed out, dead. Or at least I believe I was, as I died sometime before I learned of the raid.
Yes, I was living in that town. I tunneled through the walls, logged off, and spent all my logged-on time hiding behind a house or a bakery there for the last few days before I was killed. Being full trad, I did not have much incentive to gain lp, and standing in one spot hiding doesnt take up much in the way of food. I observed a few people who mainly seemed to use crossroads, but I certainly did not see you.
<Marcher Lord>
Dogs! Oh god, please give us DOGS!
There are those who press on with the ardor of beer, and those who are faint with thirst.
niltrias

Postby niltrias » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:02 pm

Jackard wrote:horseshit

nope, I assure you, I was. The broken walls on the north, unclaimed wall of chernobyl were where I tunneled in. My Hfire, I grant, was not there, but that is where I logged in and stayed everytime I played.
<Marcher Lord>
There are those who press on with the ardor of beer, and those who are faint with thirst.
niltrias

Postby Delamore » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:02 pm

niltrias wrote:
Delamore wrote:You seem to believe that only goons can do harm, Foofighter was not a goon.
There was not a single scent that pointed to Prypiat, infact not any that pointed to Chernobyl since Macomb either.
You were "living" in a town that is basically covered in village infulence and has people going through it quite often? Gee that sounds truthful.

I am fully aware that others can do harm, and I have never claimed that only goons do harm. That seems something more like what you keep repeating. As far as Prypiat goes, I have no idea. I was, as I pointed out, dead. Or at least I believe I was, as I died sometime before I learned of the raid.
Yes, I was living in that town. I tunneled through the walls, logged off, and spent all my logged-on time hiding behind a house or a bakery there for the last few days before I was killed. Being full trad, I did not have much incentive to gain lp, and standing in one spot hiding doesnt take up much in the way of food. I observed a few people who mainly seemed to use crossroads, but I certainly did not see you.

Do you even know my characters name?
Delamore

Postby niltrias » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:03 pm

I knew the names of those I saw. Really, Chernobyl is a ghost town these days.
<Marcher Lord>
niltrias

Postby CG62 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:48 pm

This is amusing.

One side calls the other an evil empire and claims themselves the righteous few, the other... well pretty much the same.

Oh, but don't let me stop you. Go on, squabble and debate and what not. Now if only half of the world population could get this riled up over real politics. Then we'd have something.
CG62

Postby niltrias » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:51 pm

CG62 wrote:This is amusing.

One side calls the other an evil empire and claims themselves the righteous few, the other... well pretty much the same.

Oh, but don't let me stop you. Go on, squabble and debate and what not. Now if only half of the world population could get this riled up over real politics. Then we'd have something.

Well, I would like to point out that Xanadu has only responded to attacks, never started one, nor ever demanded payment for avoiding one. So there is a bit of a difference.

Edit: changed money -> payment. It makes more sense
<Marcher Lord>
niltrias

Postby Potjeh » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:55 pm

You have declared war on the world. There's no such thing ass civilians in a war, as your unprovoked attacks have repeatedly shown. Attacking these "peaceful players" is pretty much equivalent to bombing factories. If some goons don't want to find themselves at the wrong end of retaliatory attacks, they shouldn't work for you. Plenty of goons have distanced themselves from you, and no harm has come to them.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby niltrias » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:03 pm

Potjeh wrote:You have declared war on the world. There's no such thing ass civilians in a war, as your unprovoked attacks have repeatedly shown. Attacking these "peaceful players" is pretty much equivalent to bombing factories. If some goons don't want to find themselves at the wrong end of retaliatory attacks, they shouldn't work for you. Plenty of goons have distanced themselves from you, and no harm has come to them.

This.
Del laughs about killing newbies in other towns, then cries foul when they are killed in his towns. It isnt goons who are being targeted, it is people allied with Delamore.
I call upon del to announce an area in which he declares himself overlord, then to stay in that area and stop threatening people outside it. If he does that, then he and those with him can live in peace.

As long as he insists on threatening everyone in the game, I will personally promise to do my best to hit his towns after each raid that he either sponsors, participates in, or claims credit for. I am not speaking on behalf of Xanadu, as I left that after my death. I will do it myself, with the aid of those who were injured in the raid and want to even the score.
<Marcher Lord>
niltrias

Postby Delamore » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:06 pm

niltrias wrote:
Potjeh wrote:You have declared war on the world. There's no such thing ass civilians in a war, as your unprovoked attacks have repeatedly shown. Attacking these "peaceful players" is pretty much equivalent to bombing factories. If some goons don't want to find themselves at the wrong end of retaliatory attacks, they shouldn't work for you. Plenty of goons have distanced themselves from you, and no harm has come to them.

This.
Del laughs about killing newbies in other towns, then cries foul when they are killed in his towns. It isnt goons who are being targeted, it is people allied with Delamore.
I call upon del to announce an area in which he declares himself overlord, then to stay in that area and stop threatening people outside it. If he does that, then he and those with him can live in peace.

As long as he insists on threatening everyone in the game, I will personally promise to do my best to hit his towns after each raid that he either sponsors, participates in, or claims credit for. I am not speaking on behalf of Xanadu, as I left that after my death. I will do it myself, with the aid of those who were injured in the raid and want to even the score.

These goons were not allied with me anymore, and when did I laugh about killing newbies?
This thread is only here to show exactly what Xanadu is rather than to expect sympathy for me personally.
Xanadu is targetting goons, as seen by today.
Delamore

Postby niltrias » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:13 pm

Delamore wrote:These goons were not allied with me anymore, and when did I laugh about killing newbies?
This thread is only here to show exactly what Xanadu is rather than to expect sympathy for me personally.
Xanadu is targetting goons, as seen by today.

Xanadu has nothing to do with the goons. Xanadu exists to counter unprovoked attacks on new towns. Attacks that you frequently sponsor.
When did you laugh about killing newbies? A quick scan of your posts is the easiest way to find all the times when you laughed about destroying helpless newbie towns. The picture you posted as the OP of the Codexia thread would be a prime example of how you take credit for destroying communities of players for fun. And by doing so, you scare away newbies and hurt the player base of the entire game. I could cite more, but seriously, it is just easier for people to just read your posts and see for themselves.
Delamore is against newbies who are not allied with him, even if it hurts the game.
<Marcher Lord>
niltrias

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled