its time everyone was in the loop:

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

its time everyone was in the loop:

Postby maltmaker » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:55 am

so, a while back we all know codexia and insmouth were raided by wainsville and (possibly depending on who you talk to) delamore. after the raids, the two joined forces with another town( Moria, my town), and decided to create a secret village far away, in order to gain stats and get revenge(this town was named CoP, or circle of the pheonix. today, nao whut, who was a part of the new village, led klau, burgingham, and (someone else?) in a raid against it. this was not expected at all, since Nao was the one who brought Q95 water to the CoP, and we all trusted. but afterward, nao came back and helped save the cheeze(which was very odd) so now Chak is quitting so im told, and the Circle of the Pheonix is splitting up.

i know some of you might know this already, but i just like to be in the know and i thought others might as well.

EDIT: apperently delamore was not involved on the raid which nao led
maltmaker

Re: its time everyone was in the loop:

Postby memestream » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:17 am

Wow, I'm glad that I wasn't logged on.

Why did you stab me in the back Nao? nutsnmango and I took you in when you were a noob. :(
memestream

Postby nutsnmango » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:18 am

Fuck you, Nao....I hate you.
nutsnmango

Postby maltmaker » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:29 am

and if anyone wants scents they are all offline, so go to the rob and kill um, just pm me soon, or irc
maltmaker

Postby sabinati » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:43 am

wow... just... wow
sabinati

Postby Lothaudus » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:50 am

Before anyone goes off killing Nao, you might want to talk to her first. I can't say I agree with what she did but she does have her reasons. The short version is there was a SPAI, accusations were thrown around, Nao was one of the accused (along with a Codexian)... and then all the cheese ended up on the ground. :(

No-one was killed in the attack.

... and the cheese was saved. (YAY CHEESE!)

And for the record, most of the Codexians actually left a few days ago. Grinding alts in sekkrit isn't our style. We're casual types and just want to get back to farming and building epic walls made out of houses¹. :mrgreen:

¹Suck it Jorb. :D You want to make walls easy to break and houses indestructable, this is what you get. You can't blame us, it's the system man. It's the system that forces us to do these things.
Barry Fletcher Norwin
Lawspeaker of Crossroads - Leader of Codexia - Keeper of the Cheese
http://www.rpgcodex.net
Lothaudus

Postby Yolan » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:00 am

I'm loving this shit. Can't wait for warfare supporting code...
Yolan

Postby Lightning2 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:38 am

Yolan wrote:I'm loving this shit. Can't wait for warfare supporting code...

It sucks when this happens :(
Last edited by Lightning2 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lightning2

Postby burgingham » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:16 am

Sooo maltmaker weren't you one of our inside guys at CoP? I might be mistaken, but I am almost certain klauE mentioned talking to you about it.

Edit: Oh and it is interesting you mention CoP was formed to get revenge, since Avu and Chak denied it over and over again.
burgingham

Postby niltrias » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:19 am

burgingham wrote:Sooo maltmaker weren't you one of our inside guys at CoP? I might be mistaken, but I am almost certain klauE mentioned talking to you about it.

Edit: Oh and it is interesting you mention CoP was formed to get revenge, since Avu and Chak denied it over and over again.

Thought you guys declared yourselves the new cops? Hell of a way to keep the peace.
<Marcher Lord>
Dogs! Oh god, please give us DOGS!
There are those who press on with the ardor of beer, and those who are faint with thirst.
niltrias

Next

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled