its time everyone was in the loop:

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: its time everyone was in the loop:

Postby Cain » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:29 am

sikgamer wrote:You forgot #5:
#5. Always commit to what the majority prefers the most, even if the majority are pants-on-head retarded. This applies to the Copenhagen summit, because honestly, who actually believes in man-made climate change? Not the smart minority, that's for sure. But no, it's every inbred criminal family of 8 that matters, because they all get worried that they're all going to die by an apocalypse and start giving out all their money (what little it is) to the government.

Spiff wrote:
sikgamer wrote:because honestly, who actually believes in man-made climate change? Not the smart minority, that's for sure.

You got this from reading Conservapedia, didn't you?

kimya wrote:lol so you call yourself smart?

Seriously guys? I know it's the internet, but that right there is a case of some blatant-ass-sarcasm. Granted his post makes absolutely no sense, (I have no Idea what he's trying to say) but I'm 99.9% sure he knows that humans are effecting climate change.
I once dreamt of crafting beautiful thane's rings... then I discovered Big Bear Bangers. Now I smash beautiful things.
Cain

Postby warrri » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:30 am

Killface wrote:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&n=Gein

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... a%C3%A9lia
:]
The world I love The tears I drop To be part of The wave can't stop
Ever wonder if it's all for you
The world I love The trains I hop To be part of The wave can't stop
Come and tell me when it's time to
warrri

Postby Caradon » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:49 am

Jackard wrote:the stupidity of the pubbie is such that they cannot distinguish between griefers and players that enjoy pvp

Players that enjoy pvp, and in game wars are premeditated, and theres always ample warning.

A battlefield is often chosen away from regular citizens.

While tactical attacks are valid methods of crippling an enemy force prior to an attack it was extremely rare for any wars or raids to be done without prior knowledge

EDIT**

Also PVP doesnt mean "Ug, me smash, me kill dead!!!" It can also be demanding tolls from people you come across in the wild, knocking them out and stealing their shit. If you live in a place with likeminded thieves its unlikely there will be much retaliation. So why bother killing them? You leave them alive they will be much more productive.
Trolls- Dont argue with it, Don't reason with it, Just DOMINATE! Southpark S10-E5
Caradon

Postby theTrav » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:20 am

Cain wrote:(I have no Idea what he's trying to say) but I'm 99.9% sure he knows that humans are effecting climate change.

Then you'd be 99.9% wrong if my reading is accurate.

He either believes we have no effect, or believes there's nothing we can do about it.

The important part is:
sikgamer wrote:who actually believes in man-made climate change? Not the smart minority, that's for sure.
theTrav

Postby Cain » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:32 am

theTrav wrote:The important part is:
sikgamer wrote:who actually believes in man-made climate change? Not the smart minority, that's for sure.

That's where he's being sarcastic. Although I guess we should probably give up, since the original statement doesn't make much sense either way. I agree that your interpretation is what he quasi-wrote but I believe he intended to convey my interpretation. :roll:
I once dreamt of crafting beautiful thane's rings... then I discovered Big Bear Bangers. Now I smash beautiful things.
Cain

Postby Partilk » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:15 am

Jackard wrote:the stupidity of the pubbie is such that they cannot distinguish between griefers and players that enjoy pvp

Spoken like a true SomethingAwful elitist. Goons, naturally, fall in the former category, as PvP would imply some form of respect for a game, something which Goons have nothing but contempt for.

I can't wait for you guys to kill off Eve Online; that promises to be The Thud Heard 'Round the Gaming Universe, and maybe then game designers will start assessing the collective threat that you represent.
Partilk

Postby Spiff » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:39 am

Partilk wrote:I can't wait for you guys to kill off Eve Online; that promises to be The Thud Heard 'Round the Gaming Universe, and maybe then game designers will start assessing the collective threat that you represent.

Are you serious?
Spiff

Postby sabinati » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:50 am

Partilk wrote:

Spoken like a true SomethingAwful elitist. Goons, naturally, fall in the former category, as PvP would imply some form of respect for a game, something which Goons have nothing but contempt for.

hmm yeah i've played this game every day for 5 months because i hate it.
sabinati

Postby Jackard » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:06 am

you see goons are like termites in that they infiltrate these games and gnaw at them from inside until they finally collapse or so I hear,
Jackard

Postby Chakravanti » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:56 am

warrri wrote:
Ok im a fucking douche, even worse than you, i did all the raids only for the lulz of killing innocent people. Is that what you wanted to hear? :roll:
On a sidenote, i do consider myself a more experienced player than you. Noobs tend to stockpile useless shit like branches and apples. You stockpile slightly more useful things, bricks and candles.
But why am i even talking, you will find an argument or twist my words and tell me im a dumbass anyway.

You didn't do all the raids. And I'm a noob because I have a few hundred pieces of useful shit like Q90+ bricks & candles? Admittedly, candles wouldn't have been high on my priority list but the guys wanted lots candelabras *shrug* What can I say? As a leader I strive to accommodate my constiuancy.
Well what is this that I can't see
With ice cold hands takin' hold of me
Well I am death, none can excel
-Ralph Stanley, O Death!
Chakravanti

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled