its time everyone was in the loop:

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: its time everyone was in the loop:

Postby Caradon » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:42 am

To be completely honest there were some hours when I wanted to enable criminal acts and kill chak. I say hours because there wasn't a day that went by where he wasn't jumping down peoples throats for some menial crap. Oh lordy lordy.. high quality water blah blah, high quality clay blah blah, high quality etc being used in ways he didnt want them to be.

There's a solution to that, setting up a claim and storing them. disabling friends from accessing the claim always works.

Did this occur to him? No. He did not go the diplomatic route, he just insulted and offended nao whut, I know because I was there when it happened.

It was bullshit that wayneville tore down most of our cabinets except for a few crucial ones. For that, well it shows restraint which wouldn't occur from random assholes. So I'm sort of conflicted.

Was Nao whut in the wrong for her actions? Yea, it was an excessive and childish response - more than chak were involved. Was Nao whut mostly to blame? No. Chak was, for mistreating people and insulting them, even his allies.

I choose no sides, I have left CoP, Vengeance gets you nowhere until combat is revamped.
Trolls- Dont argue with it, Don't reason with it, Just DOMINATE! Southpark S10-E5
Caradon

Postby Chakravanti » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:48 am

Oh jesus. I was SUCH a prick for hauling almost a K of HQ clay and saying that it's resources should only be used for the village proper and community projects (Smelters & Community Ovens). I NEVER said they COULDN'T use HQ clay. I'd have been more than happy to assist them in procuring their own clay and Juhu planted PLENTY of trees which I or in the case of havoc...could have chopped down and cut up boards to bake them with.

But yeah...I'm such a prick for providing so much to the community and insisting that my hard work benefit everyone.
Well what is this that I can't see
With ice cold hands takin' hold of me
Well I am death, none can excel
-Ralph Stanley, O Death!
Chakravanti

Postby memestream » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:59 am

I feel the need to take up for Chakravanti a bit at this point. Brusque(and occasionally hysterical) as he may be, he's a dedicated player and honest trader. He made time to craft when I needed it and was generally very generous with his resources. For as much work as he put into CoP, it only makes sense that he would start getting pissy when he didn't feel things were going his way.

I just think it's a shame that something with so much potential had to die in it's infancy, and due to inner turmoil no less. The underdog got sold out, plain and simple.
memestream

Postby theTrav » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:10 am

memestream wrote:I feel the need to take up for Chakravanti a bit at this point. Brusque(and occasionally hysterical) as he may be, he's a dedicated player and honest trader. He made time to craft when I needed it and was generally very generous with his resources. For as much work as he put into CoP, it only makes sense that he would start getting pissy when he didn't feel things were going his way.

I just think it's a shame that something with so much potential had to die in it's infancy, and due to inner turmoil no less. The underdog got sold out, plain and simple.

QFT!
theTrav

Postby mikayel » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:24 am

so, uhh Nao.... how does actually turning Traitor at all prove that you're not a traitor? Kinda curious here

You gonna sign up with WV now? You're not in Xanadu, you just fucked over the current village you were in...
mikayel

Postby Chakravanti » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:23 am

memestream wrote:hysterical

You're double QFT that shit. I won't deny I'm nuerotic as fucking hell. =d

he would start getting pissy when he didn't feel things were going his way.

I'd only like to add that 'my way' was the best interest of the community and I gave people more than reasonable time and opportunity to disagree and make logical arguments for doing things a different way and furthermore that was quite open to seeing things done as such. 'Cuz I'll be the first to admit 'my way' was more often than not pretty fucked up especially if I didn't get much time to think things through. MOre often than not everything was done my way 'cuz everyone kept asking what and how to do shit.

I can't say I all that much cared for the role of leadership in a community particularily with all the bitching and moaning done by people who barely fuckin' play but I took most of it in stide and still made sure everyone had what they asked for or needed that I could provide.

But as Pacho so candidly pointed out this is what I get for being a selfless prick.

And this. Thanks kais & trav, I'd been beginning to wonder if anyone recognized or appreciated my efforts and generosity.
-Ralph Stanley, O Death!
Chakravanti

Postby theTrav » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:34 am

Chakravanti wrote:I'd been beginning to wonder if anyone recognized or appreciated my efforts and generosity.

I totally dig the effort you've been making to help out new players. I just also want you to take a step back and consider that you might be wrong about NaoWhut.

She says a LOT of dumb shit that isn't true and it strikes me as entirely like her to say a lot of shit that would lead you to believe she'd sold you out, but treachery on that sort of level doesn't really seem to be her bag.

Sure maybe you won't want to trust/ally with her again, but publicly pursuing a grudge against her probably isn't warranted / in your best interests.
theTrav

Postby Avu » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:47 am

You all seem to forget or haven't pieced together the fact that Nao Whut was a traitor way before this raid. Remember how she managed to track a single lonely murder alt from the raid on codexia? And how that lonely murder alt eventually got her killed at cutlasses claim? Well think on this.

The raid on codexia was done by Waynersvile like all the others with Delamore taking all the blame but wait Nao Whut is buddies with them she was also conveniently full tradition and wanted to get killed. Lo and behold the mighty dark knight Delamore comes once again to conveniently claim the blame for Naos "murder" them playing a nice drama show for the rest of us so we'd think how valiantly Nao got killed all the while nao posts her stats on the forum knowing full well it doesn't really matter as she is playing all sides.

The "murder" conveniently takes place at Nao's heartfire exactly on her "friends" claim betraying her trust because if I still need to spell it out for you there was no "murder" only friendly fire and by friendly I mean klaue delamore friendly.

So what is common knowledge about traitors? Once a traitor ... So maybe Nao did not give the crossroad sign to Wv and she might not have brought her buddies to vandalize and steal cheese YET (because let's be honest not nearly enough jorbonzola was ready also why they left all the cheese alone but vandalized stuff they did not need like tools and other types of food) but facts are she would have had done it eventually. So chakravanti calling her out just exposed her earlier rather than later. You are clearly deluded if you think a diplomatic approach would have had any other outcome in the long run.

As for all the blame that gets conveniently placed on Chakravantis head right now all I want to hear from you spineless tools is why didn't you fucking have the guts to say: wait man what you are doing is wrong that's not the way to do it. Nope you all kept silent. The only ones that had the guts to disagree and move on were the lazy bums of codexia and while I still think they are useless see the lazzy comment at least they had the guts to do their own thing instead of betraying like a few others did because I am pretty sure Nao was not the one that gave the sign in the first place.

My money is on our very own topic creator and his good buddy farmchamp aka village idiot aka jugabro.

Also for all parties interested Nao Whuts new name is Attonement (lousy joke I know).
"Since all men count themselves righteous, and since
no righteous man raises his hand against the innocent,
a man need only strike another to make him evil."
Avu

Postby Chakravanti » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:21 am

Moreover I have sources other than NaoWhut herself that confirm her treachery. I don't list them cuz I'm not a faggot like malt and I'm not a sellout like Nao. No, the truth is that not all are onboard with Klaus' rampage. Rather, they're just smart enough to not publicly dissent because Klaus so excellently points out how imbalanced the PVP system is.

Avu wrote:You are clearly deluded if you think a diplomatic approach would have had any other outcome in the long run.

QFT

Burgingham candidly admitted both raids were primarily for the wealth and all other purpose was peripheral.
-Ralph Stanley, O Death!
Chakravanti

Postby burgingham » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:54 am

Avu wrote:You all seem to forget or haven't pieced together the fact that Nao Whut was a traitor way before this raid. Remember how she managed to track a single lonely murder alt from the raid on codexia? And how that lonely murder alt eventually got her killed at cutlasses claim? Well think on this.

The raid on codexia was done by Waynersvile like all the others with Delamore taking all the blame but wait Nao Whut is buddies with them she was also conveniently full tradition and wanted to get killed. Lo and behold the mighty dark knight Delamore comes once again to conveniently claim the blame for Naos "murder" them playing a nice drama show for the rest of us so we'd think how valiantly Nao got killed all the while nao posts her stats on the forum knowing full well it doesn't really matter as she is playing all sides.

The "murder" conveniently takes place at Nao's heartfire exactly on her "friends" claim betraying her trust because if I still need to spell it out for you there was no "murder" only friendly fire and by friendly I mean klaue delamore friendly.

Wow this is quite a nice story and makes a lot of sense actually, but I have to tell you it isn't true. We had no contact to Nao whatsoever until shortly before we raided CoP. The only way we wanted to get close to her was with our weapons at that point. Things are different now, but once again: Nao was not the initial traitor. I am pretty sure malt was, although klauE may wanna confirm he was the one selling you guys out.

Oh and chak, interesting post. Trying to seed mistrust within our community? Maybe the only way to take away some of our power. I am gonna go ahaead and execute some villagers right now, just to make sure evreyone knows what they are up to...jeez

To sum this up for me and my conscience: There were plans to get revenge on WV, so we fought a brave battle for the safety of our town....and of course for the cheeeeeze...
burgingham

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled