its time everyone was in the loop:

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: its time everyone was in the loop:

Postby Chakravanti » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:56 am

Warri is a dumbass making shit up where he has no clue what's going on. It's all I've ever said about him. It's not flaming. It's just the way shit is. *Shrug*
Well what is this that I can't see
With ice cold hands takin' hold of me
Well I am death, none can excel
-Ralph Stanley, O Death!
Chakravanti

Postby warrri » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:58 am

memestream wrote:
Warri wrote:Back in the days memestream was bragging about him killing people, especially joker who didnt have a clue of this game at all. Things came together, us being bored and codexians having many skellies and memestream being part of it.

Joker had two ql 100+ thane's rings(which I didn't take, and you KNOW they were better than mine!) and a 60 melee advantage on me. He was killed because of what I thought was a legitimate threat he made to some friends. I didn't make a thread about it either, he did. I can not believe that everybody thinks I'm the badguy for killing a repeat thief who had higher stats than me at the time. I also don't see how I bragged.

Fact is, I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. Nor did I have anything to do with the raid on Codexia. I mean hell, what are these lines even doing in the rest of the paragraph?

Yes, you mentioned this many times on irc. And even now youre bragging about how his stats where higher than yours like this actually means anything. I killed you with 74 marksman, isnt that awesome :roll:

Chakravanti wrote:Warri is a dumbass making shit up where he has no clue what's going on. It's all I've ever said about him. It's not flaming. It's just the way shit is. *Shrug*

You're so pathetic, but i accept your surrender.
I guess it's better being a dumbass than a pathetic idiot, even your friends are turning away from you. At the end of the day, my city stands, while you leave the ruins. Just quit for good finally, no one likes you here.
The world I love The tears I drop To be part of The wave can't stop
Ever wonder if it's all for you
The world I love The trains I hop To be part of The wave can't stop
Come and tell me when it's time to
warrri

Postby kimya » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:44 pm

ahaha :lol:
this whole thread sounds like some children playing. only accusations, like that was something special. guys, its not.
kimya

Postby Chakravanti » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:41 pm

warrri wrote:
You're so pathetic, but i accept your surrender.
I guess it's better being a dumbass than a pathetic idiot, even your friends are turning away from you. At the end of the day, my city stands, while you leave the ruins. Just quit for good finally, no one likes you here.

None of my friends turned on me. Only a few nubs I mistakenly gave generous opportunity and resources too.
-Ralph Stanley, O Death!
Chakravanti

Postby burgingham » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:44 pm

kimya wrote:ahaha :lol:
this whole thread sounds like some children playing. only accusations, like that was something special. guys, its not.

Politics, children playing...honestly where is the difference? ;-)
burgingham

Postby Leonard » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:37 pm

The difference is, in politics people don't get personal (hit me with a stick, I know its not entierly true :D ). I see a trend here that people actually do get personal, calling each other names and taking it all too serious. Last time I played H&H it still was a game, and I still didn't know anybody in person. I don't know why, but some people just love to plug in the drama generator, inventing stories about others and deliberately misunderstand things or overreact. I hope, people will understand one day that being the coolest and strongest isn' cool, but being reasonable and a diplomat is very much so.
Leonard

Postby Haba » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:33 pm

Leonard, you obviously know very little about politics... Or human nature, for that matter.

Drama is what keeps the game runnin'
Haba

Postby memestream » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:40 pm

warrri wrote:Yes, you mentioned this many times on irc. And even now youre bragging about how his stats where higher than yours like this actually means anything. I killed you with 74 marksman, isnt that awesome :roll:

It's not awesome that I killed joker because had better stats with me. It's that I was not picking on a helpless noob. I have never brought up his stats in the context of 'i am so 1337 @ H&H peepz' as much as I have brought them up in relevance to the idea that I didn't go looking for a fight with somebody weaker than me. I bring it up for the same reason that I bring up that I didn't take his stuff, which is to make some claim to the notion that I didn't do it for profit or entertainment. That anything I said in regard to killing joker could be conceived of as bragging is a testament to how convoluted and ridiculous claims get in this game. You must really have a thorn in your paw with my name on it, because you seem to find passive-aggressive ways to snipe when at all possible. Why this might be would be beyond me considering our dealings in-game.

Now I did brag a little about killing Gato. That's primarily because of how butthurt he got though. I am very aware that combat in this game is no feat of cunning or skill. It's an outright joke. It doesn't say anything that you killed anyone in H&H, apart from the idea that you are willing to gamble with your time.
memestream

Postby Chakravanti » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:55 pm

@ kais - It's all Warri and these nubs ever do. Post about shit they admit they have nothing to do with because they can't stand not to be involved in the drama. The truth makes them feel insignificant and irrelevant. When for christ's sake I wish I could get the stupid Xanadu drama behind me. To this day I really fucking loathe jorb ever posting 'A call to arms' because he didn't do shit besides stir up a bunch of fucking drama because he wanted to experiment with village management. I really wish he's have just started a thread about village management and asked for input. Rather than trying to get firsthand experience at something when he didn't even put more than a few hours of facetime into the ordeal.

And for the record. That is NOT politics. 95% of H&H politics does not take place in public (Public Forums & Public IRC).
-Ralph Stanley, O Death!
Chakravanti

Postby dcastello79 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:56 pm

Leonard wrote:The difference is, in politics people don't get personal (hit me with a stick, I know its not entierly true :D ). I see a trend here that people actually do get personal, calling each other names and taking it all too serious. Last time I played H&H it still was a game, and I still didn't know anybody in person. I don't know why, but some people just love to plug in the drama generator, inventing stories about others and deliberately misunderstand things or overreact. I hope, people will understand one day that being the coolest and strongest isn' cool, but being reasonable and a diplomat is very much so.

That would require too much maturity from people. You are far too idealistic :lol:
dcastello79

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled