its time everyone was in the loop:

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: its time everyone was in the loop:

Postby Lightning2 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:55 pm

Avu wrote:You're one lying whore and stupid to boot.

Fuck you Avu, I never liked you anyway I'll kill you if I see you, fucking dictator kid, you pissed me off way too fucking much and also flamed Nao too fucking much.

Oh yeah, Nao Whut that Etar Midor stole silver from warri now that's fucked up because I thought it was a random thief that I killed ( Trollamore, didn't know his name in first place though.), please go after that too :(
Last edited by Lightning2 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lightning2

Postby Caradon » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:58 pm

The only way to kill germans is to create a city called Auschwitz

And lightning2, Etar was going around salvaging from old claims he/she thought was abandoned, some jackass killed her/him without talking.
Trolls- Dont argue with it, Don't reason with it, Just DOMINATE! Southpark S10-E5
Caradon

Postby burgingham » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Chakravanti wrote:You could have negotiated with me directly. I even made an attempt to broker peace and discuss the first raid with level headed diplomacy.

Maybe I could have, no point though if the general mood tends to raiding/killing you. Also if there are people telling us you want to attack WV, I could have asked you about it and you would have told me you won't attack us. Then what am I supossed to do?

And then again: cheeeeze!!!
burgingham

Postby Lightning2 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:00 pm

Caradon wrote:The only way to kill germans is to create a city called Auschwitz

And lightning2, Etar was going around salvaging from old claims he/she thought was abandoned, some jackass killed her/him without talking.

Yeah, warri's alt, but now I killed him I'm kinda fucked too, so basically because of him I might loose my char.
Lightning2

Postby Caradon » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:03 pm

burgingham wrote:
Chakravanti wrote:You could have negotiated with me directly. I even made an attempt to broker peace and discuss the first raid with level headed diplomacy.

Maybe I could have, no point though if the general mood tends to raiding/killing you. Also if there are people telling us you want to attack WV, I could have asked you about it and you would have told me you won't attack us. Then what am I supossed to do?

And then again: cheeeeze!!!

Vengeance is the first thing anyone feels when something is forcibly taken from them. Reparations are just fine.
Trolls- Dont argue with it, Don't reason with it, Just DOMINATE! Southpark S10-E5
Caradon

Postby Caradon » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:04 pm

Lightning2 wrote:
Caradon wrote:The only way to kill germans is to create a city called Auschwitz

Yeah, warri's alt, but now I killed him I'm kinda fucked too, so basically because of him I might loose my char.

If I ever leave murder scents, I'll be redbulling a few nights and having a friend logged in when I cant be.
Caradon

Postby TheInsouciant » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:15 pm

Butthurt Crucible
Temp-Q: 50%

:)
TheInsouciant

Postby niltrias » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:22 pm

warrri wrote: When all were gone i stood there behind a cabin and waited for chak to log in. He didndt came, instead nao whut, who dodged two arrows and one-fisted me to death. We went back to innsmouth to take scents, it turned out nao only koed me, niltrias was the one giving the deathblow. So niltrias died to another 500k alt. This alt however was killed by nao and we tracked and killed her. Her hearth was at louse's claim. And guess what we found in that claim? Keys to Cakeport!

Heh, and thanks for that. You guys were taking forever to kill me. I had to move my hfire right next to chern before I could start sacrificing to my ancestors.
Pretty spicy thread, though.
<Marcher Lord>
Dogs! Oh god, please give us DOGS!
There are those who press on with the ardor of beer, and those who are faint with thirst.
niltrias

Postby Lothaudus » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:24 am

warrri wrote:blah blah blah some boring crap about germanz and keys and blah blah

Oh and, delamore did it all!

I knew it!!
Barry Fletcher Norwin
Lawspeaker of Crossroads - Leader of Codexia - Keeper of the Cheese
http://www.rpgcodex.net
Lothaudus

Postby memestream » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:19 am

Warri wrote:Back in the days memestream was bragging about him killing people, especially joker who didnt have a clue of this game at all. Things came together, us being bored and codexians having many skellies and memestream being part of it.

Joker had two ql 100+ thane's rings(which I didn't take, and you KNOW they were better than mine!) and a 60 melee advantage on me. He was killed because of what I thought was a legitimate threat he made to some friends. I didn't make a thread about it either, he did. I can not believe that everybody thinks I'm the badguy for killing a repeat thief who had higher stats than me at the time. I also don't see how I bragged.

Fact is, I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. Nor did I have anything to do with the raid on Codexia. I mean hell, what are these lines even doing in the rest of the paragraph?
memestream

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled