its time everyone was in the loop:

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: its time everyone was in the loop:

Postby NaoWhut » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:24 am

Wow, i just saw this forum post =o,
here i'll clear it up for you all instead
of the non all knowing sum up of a
half arsed spy.

NaoWhut wrote:Right, Disregarding my format for a bit :cry:

(i've written this maybe 5 times today to explain it to other people :? )

I woke up yesterday and joined Chaki's party, i said hello and was greeted with a reply of hello from a few and then chaki said "Traitorous cunt" and called me a "Whore" so i asked him why he's trying to die and he responded saying i was the one that gave the Waynevillers the sign to CoP, This is an insult upon my honor (which i prize above all else) and so i tried to convince him he was wrong and he continued his insults, followed by Avu being his puppet, i told Avu to Shh and then continued talking to Chaki, at the end of the conversation i said "You really shouldn't be so paranoid, You lose friends that way" and i walked off leaving the village.

I thought that'd be the end of it but then i logged onto IRC and was greeted by a similar trend from Avu and Chaki. and so i told chaki if he didn't stop i'd come for him. he continued to say i had no honor and my word was worth nothing, so i called up an old friend and we walked to the CoP. On the way i stayed in the IRC talking and made sure there was as few people at CoP other than chaki or avu as possible.

When we arrived we found "Ouroborus" and Ko'ed him, i told them he was a friend so we left him alive and went into the village. there they looked through everything and i went to the cheese. In the mine with the cheese in it i found "Village Idiot" who actually was an old friend. He logged off imediately then came back at the same time as a Wayneviller came in. The wayneviller shot Village idiot onto the floor and i shouted stop. Then Village idiot lay on the floor with me by him while the rest took the cheese and put Jorbonzolla in a chest. They then proceeded to throw cheese trays on the floor, which were still loaded in cheese.

As soon as Village idiot got up he logged off, and our Citizen was kicked from the town. So i was stuck in the mine while the Waynevillers suggested i travel and walked out.

Then i convinced Village idiot to log on and help me put the cheese trays back. He then logged on and we put at least 120 Cheese trays filled with cheese back onto their shelves (why waste cheese?). And then we chatted and more CoPers appeared and we all chatted then i said good night and went to bed.

No one died and i think i made a decent point to Chaki (who quit apparently(again)).

No one died, no cheese died, i left no scents,
you have no way to get me (Louse i hope you
still like me one day) and Chaki was a traitor
to my trust so i decided to bring waynevillers
, who by the way had no intentions of ever
raiding CoP for whatever reasons. CoP was
already dispersing and i did it in an effort to
either scare or kill Chaki and pants Avu.

Chaki quit (mission accomplished in my opinion)
now the CoPers have been dispersed into the world
as innocent farmers and other occupations.

I return to the wilderness to house bunnies, cheese,
and bring up 2 noobs. People now hate me for
"raiding" a town where there were 2 people at,
both KO'ed and saved by me.

I never gave signs to the people of waynesville,
that would have been their spy. No one died (except
when the waynesvillers raided Cakeport on the way
of course) which i had no part of mainly because i
was busy partly because i liked Cakeport and thirdly
because i don't need anything from there.

Anything i remember later i'll probly post too =/
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby Avu » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:16 am

You're one lying whore and stupid to boot.

No one died because chak warned everyone to stay logged out. CoP was not dispersing far from it. Waynervile had no intention to raid they are like teh bunnies they only raided the towns that sought refuge at the end of the world after they raided them in the first place no? So not into raiding was waynervile that they stopped on the way in another village that had absolutely nothing zilch nada to do with CoP or chakravanti or me or even you stupid bitch and murdered 5 people. So nice were your buddies that they completely vandalized 4 mansions full of cupboards as well as other stuff outside.

Yeah CoP is disbanded because of you hope you are proud you struck at people that fed your sorry as. People hate you for being a traitorous scum for bringing those dicks nobody can touch at their doors. Those people "saved" by you wouldn't have needed any saving you deranged cretin if you hadn't interfered.

You are so honorable and just but you did nothing to stop the raid on cakeport and you even imply that you might have helped if you where not busy and if you wanted a part of the loot that much for integrity.

Honestly rarely have I met such a schizoid person such as you. We call you a traitor and to prove us wrong you betray us anyway all the while you uphold that shit called honor a thing you never even had and probably still have no clue what means to this day.
"Since all men count themselves righteous, and since
no righteous man raises his hand against the innocent,
a man need only strike another to make him evil."
Avu

Postby Jackard » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:26 am

can you really blame her though? stupid lying whores dont understand the meaning of honor
Jackard

Postby theTrav » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:31 am

So Chak and Avu were raging out on NaoWhat on irc before anyone turned up at CoP?

That's a pretty critical factor there, if it's true then you guys should take a step back and consider her story.
It's surprisingly legible/clear/rational, completely internally consistent and matches well with her previous patterns of behavior so much as I can tell.

Mostly I reckon Malt is a bit of a dick for posting, what did you hope to achieve? You wanted to be the guy in JFloyd's comic?
theTrav

Postby NaoWhut » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:41 am

Avu wrote:lying whore and stupid to boot.

you stupid bitch

your sorry as. traitorous scum - you deranged cretin

Honestly rarely have I met such a schizoid person such as you. We call you a traitor- you uphold that shit called honor a thing you never even had and probably still have no clue what means to this day.

i can't say i see the point of this post,
i tried reasoning with you guys, didn't
work, oh well =o

Pay attention to what i say and stop
letting your love for Chaki blind you.
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby NaoWhut » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:56 am

Avu wrote:Yeah CoP is disbanded because of you hope you are proud you struck at people that fed your sorry as. People hate you for being a traitorous scum for bringing those dicks nobody can touch at their doors. Those people "saved" by you wouldn't have needed any saving you deranged cretin if you hadn't interfered.

And MY personal favorite

Someone wrote:Okay, that's pretty much what I thought (that you resented the way Chak accused you). I think the signpost betrayal and not knowing who that was messed Chak up and made him make a lot of accusations and from what I've seen of him... Chak has a certain way with words that might be... taken in an unkind manner. Avu and Chak are birds of a feather (He's originally a Codexian but he pissed a lot of Codexians off because he whines A LOT about EVERYTHING).

I take it from this that the Codexians who have left will be safe. As far as it goes that none of them have pissed you off. :P

But yeah, in case you didn't know, most of the Codexians left CoP a few days ago because things just seemed too SIRIUS BIZNESS for us and we prefer to play all casual like.
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby Chakravanti » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:07 am

NaoWhut wrote:Pay attention to what i say and stop
letting your love for Chaki blind you.

Cuz I'm such an evil sonofabitch. I spent most of my time playing as a skiller and doing what I could to provide access to metals to new players. I've given away shittons of resources to new players to enable them to break into the game a bit faster. I've given an Iron mine to brodgar. I've built villages with great pdouctive resources to enable people that would join my village to have increased productive elements.

My only mistake was getting suckered by Jorb's poetry, and trusting NaoWhut. I never once did shit to you Nao and you sold me giving a sign to WV but you're trying to demonize me and give me lectures on loyalty? Please, child.

All in all I've NEVER been a violent player except a handful of times where I exercised my force against players that interfered with people I was trading with. Alll in all I'm probably one of the most productive players in H&H simply because I play so goddamn much. I PERSONALLY never even wanted revenge for the initial raid from WV. There were those that did and often debated the pros and cons of doing so.

My personal purpose with CoP was to develop units capable of defending a the town and enable any player in the alliance to continue develop combat characters for similar purpose. Retaliation or defense as their motive wasn't really a concern of mine as the threat of WV was persistent enough that there was no difference.

I don't see any way for me to play H&H without being persecuted and constantly attacks simply because of my high levels of productivity. Whether it was trading, or cheese, or whatever industry I enter, I'm jsut so extremely fucking productive that I can' not be a target and there are no means of defense in this game. I'd thought for some time even before the second wv raid if there would be some means of achieving a truce or a peace with wv but I wasn't sure it could be trusted if it was. Xanadu reached a promise of peace in the hearthlands with wv and now, it's quite obvious that any village that is remotely productive or wealthy will be a target of wv. And so, while i will really miss playing H&H because I love it. I can't see any way to do so and not be the target of another raid.

So without further ado, I say goodbye. I"ll be back when/if game mechanics are fixed. Cya guys then.
Well what is this that I can't see
With ice cold hands takin' hold of me
Well I am death, none can excel
-Ralph Stanley, O Death!
Chakravanti

Postby NaoWhut » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:11 am

NaoWhut wrote:
I never gave signs to the people of waynesville,
that would have been their spy.

Not to mention i STILL don't know
how to get signs other than pick
them up from other people.
Last edited by NaoWhut on Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby Pacho » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:12 am

you're a target because you fucking insult everyone.

nobody cares about your shit. if they can raze your town, they probably don't need it.
Pacho

Postby Avu » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 am

Cakeport sure insulted a lot of people and codexia too. Stop fucking pretend it had anything to do with the targets as opposed to the dicks that perpetrated the actions.
"Since all men count themselves righteous, and since
no righteous man raises his hand against the innocent,
a man need only strike another to make him evil."
Avu

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled