its time everyone was in the loop:

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: its time everyone was in the loop:

Postby burgingham » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:25 am

niltrias wrote:
burgingham wrote:Sooo maltmaker weren't you one of our inside guys at CoP? I might be mistaken, but I am almost certain klauE mentioned talking to you about it.

Edit: Oh and it is interesting you mention CoP was formed to get revenge, since Avu and Chak denied it over and over again.

Thought you guys declared yourselves the new cops? Hell of a way to keep the peace.

CoP= Circle of Phoenix, an alliance formed to get revenge at us, as maltmaker already pointed out. So this was merely a preemptive strike, a wartactic we learned from the U.S. governement.
burgingham

Postby Lightning2 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:28 am

burgingham wrote:
niltrias wrote:
burgingham wrote:Sooo maltmaker weren't you one of our inside guys at CoP? I might be mistaken, but I am almost certain klauE mentioned talking to you about it.

Edit: Oh and it is interesting you mention CoP was formed to get revenge, since Avu and Chak denied it over and over again.

Thought you guys declared yourselves the new cops? Hell of a way to keep the peace.

CoP= Circle of Phoenix, an alliance formed to get revenge at us, as maltmaker already pointed out. So this was merely a preemptive strike, a wartactic we learned from the U.S. governement.

Yeah, you find it strange people want you dead? It's kinda logic if you randomly raid villages, eh?
Lightning2

Postby burgingham » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:29 am

Lightning2 wrote:Yeah, you find it strange people want you dead? It's kinda logic if you randomly raid villages, eh?

I did not say I find it strange, still we are going to defend ourselves...and sometimes the best defense is to strike first.
burgingham

Postby Chakravanti » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:32 am

malt you faggot.
Well what is this that I can't see
With ice cold hands takin' hold of me
Well I am death, none can excel
-Ralph Stanley, O Death!
Chakravanti

Postby Lightning2 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:42 am

Ohhh, so malt is the one to go after now? :evil:
Lightning2

Postby niltrias » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:49 am

burgingham wrote:CoP= Circle of Phoenix, an alliance formed to get revenge at us, as maltmaker already pointed out. So this was merely a preemptive strike, a wartactic we learned from the U.S. governement.

And the caketown raid was not you guys? Pre-emotive strikes I can understand, although not agree with. Caketown was not threatening anyone. I may have misunderstood who was behind it, though.
<Marcher Lord>
Dogs! Oh god, please give us DOGS!
There are those who press on with the ardor of beer, and those who are faint with thirst.
niltrias

Postby mikayel » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:52 am

so just exactly how many [slash]delamore alts[/slash] spies were there in CoP?
mikayel

Postby Justicar » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:02 pm

burgingham wrote:
Lightning2 wrote:Yeah, you find it strange people want you dead? It's kinda logic if you randomly raid villages, eh?

I did not say I find it strange, still we are going to defend ourselves...and sometimes the best defense is to strike first.

You must be quite weak then. Should've waited at least 'till the holidays, would've been a better fight then.
Justicar

Postby Lightning2 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:11 pm

They would still have raided when nearly everyone was asleep.
Lightning2

Postby burgingham » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:44 pm

I am sorry, next time I will post two days in advance whom and when we are going to raid. You can gather your forces then...and would still be blown away. So far we didn't even need to use our mains for the raids. Every single kill was done by a guy with 50 marksman and nothing else. KlauE and me always were there only as backup and ended up standing around, doing nothing most of the time.
burgingham

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled