My Waynevillian Adventure

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

My Waynevillian Adventure

Postby nutsnmango » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:48 pm

It is true. I have been killed. yesterday one of Warri's alts attacked me and I retaliated, accidentally killing him since this alt had low hhp. I suppose this was a ruse to get me to leave scents. Affter that I exploited some bugs to keep my herarrth safe but jorb intervened.

I figured I was dead for sure. I saw ElGato come to the Rob many times to get my scent. Also I accidentally used my ancestor power because one of the alts warri was attacking me with was nicely dressed with a merchants robe an all so I thought I was about to get killed and activated the ancestor power.

Since I was gonna die anyway I went to wayneville and destroyed everything I could. I was there hours.the entire time jorb and loftar were developing the animal doemstication update I wa sin wayneville destroying shit, and even after that I wa sin wayneville destroying shit.

The reason I was simply allowed to waltz into wayneville and start vandalizing everything is because they ran away from me. They were scared of my ancestor power. This struck me a a hilarious act of cowardice on the behalf of the Waynevillers.

I destroyed every cheese rack I found, all metal (some q161 wrought) , anvil, cauldrons meatgrinders, food,high q trees (q164 birches!) and a lot of other stuff .heres some screenshots of the occassion I might post more later as im havign problems uploading.

wv3.JPG
wv3.JPG (145.49 KiB) Viewed 3268 times

wv2.JPG
wv2.JPG (194.23 KiB) Viewed 3272 times

wv4.JPG
wv4.JPG (50.63 KiB) Viewed 3265 times

I eventually got too tired to keep destroying stuff and went to bed, expecting to have my character killed before I woke up. I got killed but I'm glad I got to at least set Wayneville back significantly.
nutsnmango

Re: My Waynevillian Adventure

Postby sabinati » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:55 pm

everyone thank nutsnmango for endangering your lives and property.
sabinati

Postby Dethdeath » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:03 pm

sabinati wrote:everyone thank nutsnmango for endangering your lives and property.

They baited her into leaving a murder scent, was she supposed to sit by and let herself get killed while she's offline? Wayneville instigated this shit, the fact that they woke up a sleeping beast and then weren't even brave enough to fight it is only their own fault.

And hey, if they choose to punish the whole hearthlands for something they've started, they may as well go ahead. Their place was going to get attacked sooner or later anyway with the way they've been raiding villages lately.
Dethdeath

Postby warrri » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:04 pm

Why do you betray chak, he just wanted to tell everyone your hearht wasnt bugged! And my alt hadnt got low hhp, you just koed him three times with much hhp dmg every single time.

They baited her into leaving a murder scent, was she supposed to sit by and let herself get killed while she's offline? Wayneville instigated this shit, the fact that they woke up a sleeping beast and then weren't even brave enough to fight it is only their own fault.

Hey, your retarded friend urr baited me into leaving murder scnets because he told it was his main char that was standing naked there.
The world I love The tears I drop To be part of The wave can't stop
Ever wonder if it's all for you
The world I love The trains I hop To be part of The wave can't stop
Come and tell me when it's time to
warrri

Postby burgingham » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:08 pm

I was quite surprised when I came to town today. I thought: Oh look a rollback, everything is still intact. Then I saw the missing crucibles and had a look in our now empty cheesemansions. But that was about all the damage you dealt. cut_lass. You have been destroying shit for hours? Get yourself some strength girl! I deal more damage in normal condition than you with Einherjder Aspect, just have to get the ua with it.
Hermedicus and me were in Xanadu for like 2 hours today and fucking raped the place. This is what destruction looks like.
There is not a single chest, cupboard or straw basket left. Would have harvested the fields as well, but I am too buys nomming all the food we stole now.

Anyway, town has already been completely rebuild thanks to our buzzing worker bees who are all over the place. We had stored enough of high q material on alt vaults to set up stuff just as fine as the one before.
burgingham

Postby Dethdeath » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:11 pm

warrri wrote:Hey, your retarded friend urr baited me into leaving murder scnets because he told it was his main char that was standing naked there.

He's not my friend or anyones friend for that matter. I don't even know who he is.

burgingham wrote:Hermedicus and me were in Xanadu for like 2 hours today and fucking raped the place. This is what destruction looks like.
There is not a single chest, cupboard or straw basket left. Would have harvested the fields as well, but I am too buys nomming all the food we stole now.

Hahaha, glad you wasted your time there then, did you even look into the chests before destroying them? It could've told you something.
Dethdeath

Postby warrri » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:18 pm

Dethdeath wrote:
burgingham wrote:Hermedicus and me were in Xanadu for like 2 hours today and fucking raped the place. This is what destruction looks like.

Hahaha, glad you wasted your time there then, did you even look into the chests before destroying them? It could've told you something.

What you mean? q100 leather, q27bulbs, q40 cheese, q70 metals, oh shti that must be xanadian crap!
The world I love The tears I drop To be part of The wave can't stop
Ever wonder if it's all for you
The world I love The trains I hop To be part of The wave can't stop
Come and tell me when it's time to
warrri

Postby burgingham » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:19 pm

There sure were alot of people hanging out in Xanadu if you wanna imply the place is abandoned. The main aspect to come there was to kill cut_lass anyway and we have done that. Also we found valuable stuff like a chest of bulbs, steel, silk, cheese. So what is your point here?
burgingham

Postby NaoWhut » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:23 pm

Ty for the cheese darki
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby Dethdeath » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:26 pm

warrri wrote:What you mean? q100 leather, q27bulbs, q40 cheese, q70 metals, oh shti that must be xanadian crap!

Bit dense huh?

burgingham wrote:There sure were alot of people hanging out in Xanadu if you wanna imply the place is abandoned. The main aspect to come there was to kill cut_lass anyway and we have done that. Also we found valuable stuff like a chest of bulbs, steel, silk, cheese. So what is your point here?

Daaaaaamn, you managed to find more of our stuff than we knew we had. Xanadu wasn't abandoned, we were there to greet you weren't we?
Dethdeath

Next

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled