I have A Purpose!

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: I have A Purpose!

Postby Chakravanti » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:12 pm

NaoWhut wrote:Nah they're all very nice, mislead people.
just gotta explain things to them.

Not so in my experience. I've tried DOZENS of times to explain, and and ask for explination on dozens of different matters. Iv'e never recieved a clear reply. 'We're bored, you have cheese, etc.' Does not explain repeat and exclusive targeting when there are half a dozen other nations out there with decent resources and wealth. I've managed to understand that Warri is pissed over my threatening his silver mine. I explained this was a misunderstanding (several times) and he has refused further diplomacy. Rage^ responds to everything I say with pure trolling despite the fact that I made every generous diplomatic effort to resolve the situation that occured to instill his hostility. It should be noted that I actually:

Never damaged any of his property or stole any items from him.
Gave him a bar of cast iron. (Back when he was an utter noob trying to build a plantation at RoB and before i even owned a mine)
Made repeated attempts to negotiate peaceably with him over the matter in question.

Reasonable? I think not. You're traitorous coward whore. They know that, and they will kill you at their convenience, repeatedly because who the fuck would trust a drama whore that turncoats on such unfounded grounds?
Well what is this that I can't see
With ice cold hands takin' hold of me
Well I am death, none can excel
-Ralph Stanley, O Death!
Chakravanti

Postby NaoWhut » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:26 am

And who would listen to chaki? his opinion
never changes and never matters =o
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby ElGato » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:28 am

Lightning2 wrote:
warrri wrote:It are moments like this i regret not killing anyone i have scents from. Why, just why the fuck did i had to listen to this bitch and didnt kill Lightning when i had the chance?

Malt is dead because of thieving, what did you expect someone to do? Let him go? God, if someone stole from WV, will you let him go too?

If someone was in WV and stole, I'm sure they wouldn't bitch about it in forums :<
burgingham wrote:We are all Gato, and Gato is Delamore of course. Goons blablabla...

Caradon wrote:Gato, the anti-ghandi

Sabinati wrote:yeah we're gonna kill you gato!!!
ElGato

Postby Chakravanti » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:23 pm

ElGato wrote:
Lightning2 wrote:
warrri wrote:It are moments like this i regret not killing anyone i have scents from. Why, just why the fuck did i had to listen to this bitch and didnt kill Lightning when i had the chance?

Malt is dead because of thieving, what did you expect someone to do? Let him go? God, if someone stole from WV, will you let him go too?

If someone was in WV and stole, I'm sure they wouldn't bitch about it in forums :<

Not even after you tracked em down and killed em?
Well what is this that I can't see
With ice cold hands takin' hold of me
Well I am death, none can excel
-Ralph Stanley, O Death!
Chakravanti

Postby ElGato » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:14 pm

depends really. I know if I stole and i was tracked I wouldn't bitch about it on forums. Shit if I did that, I'd expect to die.
burgingham wrote:We are all Gato, and Gato is Delamore of course. Goons blablabla...

Caradon wrote:Gato, the anti-ghandi

Sabinati wrote:yeah we're gonna kill you gato!!!
ElGato

Postby NaoWhut » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:23 pm

I get tracked down regularly and then
people make posts on it, so i don't ever
have to do a thing ^^
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby Caradon » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Yea but Nao, the only true way to kill you is to knock you out, steal your shit, kill you, teleport to RoB, and kill anyone who spawns for the next hour. Otherwise your dying means jack shit.
Trolls- Dont argue with it, Don't reason with it, Just DOMINATE! Southpark S10-E5
Caradon

Previous

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled