Blacksmith looking for work

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Blacksmith looking for work

Postby sabinati » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:14 am

well he could always make some tankards
sabinati

Postby Loopoo » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:59 am

Pacho, why if it was iron? I don't mind tin. Like I said, I mainly want to learn the techniques and make some solid friends, rather than make loads of expensive stuff.

I'll have my little plot of land where i'll have my own farm so i'll be self-sufficient. I just want someone who will teach me how to blacksmith, and in return, when i'm churning out q100 goods, i'd be giving whoever helped me what he deserved.

Anyways, if you don't mind, I would love to come live with you, unless of course you don't want me. I don't mind what the metal is, thing is i'm learning what to do :p

PS: We go quite a long ways back so you know i'm not an ass :p I hope :p
Loopoo

Postby sabinati » Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:37 am

the thing with tin is that unless you have a source of copper as well you can't really make anything but tankards
sabinati

Postby Pacho » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:00 am

Yeah, we don't have a steady source of copper so basically the only metal item you'd make are tankards.
Pacho

Postby theTrav » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:24 am

Set up shop in brodgar, we'd be happy to have you. Easy access to Copper and Iron from primary producers and easy trades for any other metal types you want.
theTrav

Postby Loopoo » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:54 pm

So many times i've thought of moving into Brodgar, but the fact that it's such a huge hub put me off. Too many people, too little resources and space.

If you've got some sort of frontier village that is being newly set up (theTrav), i'd happily join and live there. That way, there'd be enough resources, and you'd have guys getting it up and running.

I wouldn't mind going to that new mine of yours that you were talking about.

Any way I can speak to you on IRC?
Loopoo

Postby Chakravanti » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:01 pm

thTrav is on vacation if you want into the sattelite village you can hit me up in IRC and I can recruit you into it.
Well what is this that I can't see
With ice cold hands takin' hold of me
Well I am death, none can excel
-Ralph Stanley, O Death!
Chakravanti

Postby Loopoo » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:04 am

Chakravanti wrote:thTrav is on vacation if you want into the sattelite village you can hit me up in IRC and I can recruit you into it.

Sattelite village? Wassat?

Also, yeah sure, i'll talk to you on IRC. I can't right now, i'll be on in about 12 hours time mate.
Loopoo

Previous

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled