I need your help

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

your insectoid avatar is truly fitting

Postby Jackard » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:24 am

Last edited by Jackard on Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jackard

Re: I need your help

Postby Caradon » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:35 am

That reminds me, It's time to change the icon.

*edit* Oh yes, and the previous icon was not an insect, it was a demon from some famous painting.
Trolls- Dont argue with it, Don't reason with it, Just DOMINATE! Southpark S10-E5
Caradon

Postby Jackard » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:38 am

dont deny your inner shitbeetle, caradon
Jackard

Postby sabinati » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:49 am

lmao wow
sabinati

Postby ElGato » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:32 am

Caradon wrote:Well then you have to do the math buddy boy. I'm running on an old ancestor. and I'm full change with an heirloom, even if you remove the heirloom I don't lose too much, a few days worth of work. Shocking! Truth is, you would be better off letting me destroy wayneville than you are to kill me. What will that do? None of you can keep up with my growth. Not Klaue, not delamore, not gato, nobody.

You piss me off I just become more active, you kill me, I just go underground and you lose track of me. Your best bet is to move and reconsider how you do things because I will remain interested in this game long after you end puberty.

My only qualm with Wayneville are the raids, justified or otherwise. You claim to own the whole map, you set no borders for your influence, you attack and raid everyone. It's only a matter of time before my character simply cannot be hurt by all of you combined. Do yourselves a favor and just pull out. You know, Like your father failed to do.

**edit**

You set a border and keep to it, any settlements within that border gets raided and it's as good as the law of the land, You keep to that border and it's effectively your own law, I really wouldn't give a damn.

Thanks for that little speech; I think I like my chances. We've been ahead of you for a while.
burgingham wrote:We are all Gato, and Gato is Delamore of course. Goons blablabla...

Caradon wrote:Gato, the anti-ghandi

Sabinati wrote:yeah we're gonna kill you gato!!!
ElGato

Postby eql » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:06 am

whilst we're at it ill throw this little gem in.

Proposition

Sent: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:11 am
To: eql
Hello eql my name is Josan you have probably heard of me with traitorism and deaths and stuff like that. I need a new place to live because my place is not safe anymore. I have some skills like silkmaking and stuff like that. All I request is a refuge place for a few weeks til the hunt cools down. Pm me back.
eql

Postby kimya » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:42 am

haha oh i love him :lol:
havent seen anyone as funny for months
kimya

Postby warrri » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:14 pm

Caradon wrote:You piss me off I just become more active, you kill me, I just go underground and you lose track of me. Your best bet is to move and reconsider how you do things because I will remain interested in this game long after you end puberty.

And i thought MY life is boring, but wow you must be very bitter. :lol:

We have a border though. Its 12500 tiles south, east, west and north of the rob.
The world I love The tears I drop To be part of The wave can't stop
Ever wonder if it's all for you
The world I love The trains I hop To be part of The wave can't stop
Come and tell me when it's time to
warrri

Postby sonerohi » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:46 am

I find Warri's borders entirely acceptable. I also find it funny how everytime a carebear gets pissed, they rant and rave at the current superpower about how high their stats are and how rapidly they're growing and how it is no use fighting them. Then, the superpower fucks 'em through the earhole and then shits on their corpse.
sonerohi

Postby ElGato » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:28 am

I like this sonerohi guy :P
burgingham wrote:We are all Gato, and Gato is Delamore of course. Goons blablabla...

Caradon wrote:Gato, the anti-ghandi

Sabinati wrote:yeah we're gonna kill you gato!!!
ElGato

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled