I need your help

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: I need your help

Postby Kahim » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:19 am

sonerohi wrote:I find Warri's borders entirely acceptable. I also find it funny how everytime a carebear gets pissed, they rant and rave at the current superpower about how high their stats are and how rapidly they're growing and how it is no use fighting them. Then, the superpower fucks 'em through the earhole and then shits on their corpse.

Think the only person whom could say it better would be Jackard so Jackard any comments on it? Or is he pretty spot on?
My motions are swift as a eagle, on my worst day I am still Lethal. No challenge, only start me when you learn the ripples of a butterflies heartbeat.
Kahim

Postby Kahim » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:20 am

Josan wrote:
burgingham wrote:Sent: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:45 am
To: burgingham
Sorry about that burgingham I thought you were a WV. So do you wish to join? I have some troops that you can lead into battle for yourself like about...8? So you want to join it will be awesome. And better yet I asked flame to draw the raid in comic form after it has been done. So what do you say...General?

Hmmmm.....this is not one of my smartest ideas ever. Oh well the plan must go on!

Where is a fail sign when I need it...
Honestly your a idiot but congrats i lold do you not read forums?
My motions are swift as a eagle, on my worst day I am still Lethal. No challenge, only start me when you learn the ripples of a butterflies heartbeat.
Kahim

Postby Kahim » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:24 am

Caradon wrote:
Jackard wrote:caradon continues his downward trend of shitposting

Well, It might as well "B"e "M"e, conversation on the forums is getting "lax" I feel the need to "stimulate" some "movement", so to speak. Sorry for "running" from the mouth. People have accused me of having oral "diahhrea"

Are you and Josan related? Cause your both as smart as a tree frog. Cousins? Are you atleast weiner cousins? (Anyone wanna know what that is urban dictonary it)
Kahim

Postby Jackard » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:30 am

Kahim wrote:
sonerohi wrote:I find Warri's borders entirely acceptable. I also find it funny how everytime a carebear gets pissed, they rant and rave at the current superpower about how high their stats are and how rapidly they're growing and how it is no use fighting them. Then, the superpower fucks 'em through the earhole and then shits on their corpse.

Think the only person whom could say it better would be Jackard so Jackard any comments on it? Or is he pretty spot on?

that whole business is a little too graphic for me
Jackard

Postby sonerohi » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:52 pm

You do seem to be getting tamer more and more of late Jackard. It would almost seem like you... aren't furious at everything?
sonerohi

Postby jorb » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:51 pm

sonerohi wrote:You do seem to be getting tamer more and more of late Jackard. It would almost seem like you... aren't furious at everything?

I can't recall Jackard ever coming across as furious, truth to be told.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Previous

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled