I said "please don't steal".

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: I said "please don't steal".

Postby Vetarnian » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:31 pm

How amazing. I take a few minutes to read this forum, the first time since I quit a month ago, only to discover that nothing has changed.

This has to be one of the worst game communities I've ever encountered. Worse, you're proud of it.
Vetarnian

Postby jorb » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:59 pm

Vetarnian wrote:How amazing. I take a few minutes to read this forum, the first time since I quit a month ago, only to discover that nothing has changed.

This has to be one of the worst game communities I've ever encountered. Worse, you're proud of it.

Am I the only one who kinda likes the community? You know, on the whole?
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Seizure » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:11 pm

I quite like the unrestrained nature of the forum and game community.
Seizure

Postby sabinati » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:33 pm

jorb wrote:
Vetarnian wrote:How amazing. I take a few minutes to read this forum, the first time since I quit a month ago, only to discover that nothing has changed.

i love it
sabinati

Postby Flame » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:29 pm

for my experience, is the badier community i've ever seen. XDDDD
Flame

Postby flaw » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:55 pm

jorb wrote:

Overall, no you aren't the only one.

However, some of the game mechanics allow the relatively few people in this community with clearly anti-social personalities to have a greater impact than their numbers would otherwise allow. Those same people are somewhat over represented on the forums as well.

What I think confounds many of the rest of us is the continued tolerance of those few. If that's the way you want it, fine. It is your game, after all. But I don't think you should be surprised when so many people express the same opinion as Vetarnian.
flaw

Postby theTrav » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:14 pm

flaw wrote:However, some of the game mechanics allow the relatively few people in this community with clearly anti-social personalities to have a greater impact than their numbers would otherwise allow. Those same people are somewhat over represented on the forums as well.

I don't think you get it... Jorb treasures retards
theTrav

Previous

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled