Declaration of Russian Jihad

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Declaration of Russian Jihad

Postby Kanshisha » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:42 pm

If you're going to correct someone with a derogetory tone at least CHECK to make sure you're right first. It's the fucking internet for christ's sake and google is at your fingertimes. Also...it's the fucking internet and I don't give enough of a shit to tell you what it really means...only enough to point out what a jackass you've made of yourself.

"Jihad (pronounced /dʒɪˈhɑːd/; Arabic: جهاد‎ [dʒiˈhæːd]), an Islamic term, is a religious duty of Muslims. In Arabic, the word jihād is a noun meaning "struggle." Jihad appears frequently in the Qur'an and common usage as the idiomatic expression "striving in the way of Allah (al-jihad fi sabil Allah)".
ihad requires Muslims to "struggle in the way of God" or "to struggle to improve one's self and/or society." Jihad is directed against Satan's inducements, aspects of one's own self, or against a visible enemy. The four major categories of jihad that are recognized are Jihad against one's self (Jihad al-Nafs), Jihad of the tongue (Jihad al-lisan), Jihad of the hand (Jihad al-yad), and Jihad of the sword (Jihad as-sayf). Islamic military jurisprudence focuses on regulating the conditions and practice of Jihad as-sayf, the only form of warfare permissible under Islamic law, and thus the term Jihad is usually used in fiqh manuals in reference to military combat."
~ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihad
Fine, I admit to being vague. However, war is one part of Jihad and considering this thread is Titled "Declaration of Russian Jihad," Jihad of the sword seems to fit best for this situation. Regardless, my point remains valid. If your going to correct some one at least have the good sense to check your spelling.

Anyway, I say we all just hope this new world is better equipped for the number of people that play and fixes the lag issues.
Kanshisha

Previous

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled