Declaration of Russian Jihad

[ARCHIVE FOR WORLDS 1&2]Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Declaration of Russian Jihad

Postby Jackard » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:03 am

martinuzz wrote:Repeatedly writing incomprehensible messages in public areas is either a sign of being completely drunk, or an early warning for psychosis.

there are other reasons but ill let you figure them out

hint: avatar
Jackard

Postby niltrias » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:20 pm

martinuzz wrote:Repeatedly writing incomprehensible messages in public areas is either a sign of being completely drunk, or an early warning for psychosis.

I plead guilty to the former. Unless those damn mind-control satellites have managed to penetrate my tinfoil hat to trick me.
<Marcher Lord>
Dogs! Oh god, please give us DOGS!
There are those who press on with the ardor of beer, and those who are faint with thirst.
niltrias

Postby Lebannehn » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:37 am

Ve villl bury you! :lol:
Lebannehn

Postby Kanshisha » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:43 am

Look I don't care where any one's from I just want to play the game in peace, although I did run into a Russian douche bag the other day who says he hates the U.S.A. but that's not why he's a douche. I left my land open because of the apple tree, so new players could come and partake of it's fruit when needed. I told him when I noticed him on my land that he could take apples from the tree but to leave the rest of my stuff alone. The first thing this guy does is chop down my apple tree, so I told him to get the fuck of my land. I was killed by a bear before I had the chance to get the Yeomanry skill and I'd been dealing with thieves all day and was rather cranky by that point. Anyway, after that he raids my cupboards and Kills all my chickens. I also believe that he destroyed all my cupboards last night. I had 10-15 last night now I have 1 and all the stuff I had in them is gone. That's just malicious. I did nothing to him to deserve this other than being born in the U.S.A. Despite my bad experience I still say this Jihad thing is completely stupid. Lag is such a fagot reason to declare a holy war on a group of people.
Kanshisha

Postby calodine » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Actually, if russian people started making time slow down and jump about in the real world, I'm pretty sure it would be a very good reason to go jihad. And we're supposed to be all evolved peaceful types nowadays. H&H guys walk around with axes.
calodine

Postby Wolfang » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:37 pm

calodine wrote:Actually, if russian people started making time slow down and jump about in the real world, I'm pretty sure it would be a very good reason to go jihad. And we're supposed to be all evolved peaceful types nowadays. H&H guys walk around with axes.

Calodine, you have yet to fail to amuse me =P
sabinati wrote:But Wolfang, it's the mods who are trolls, remember. please have some mercy on this innocent victim of merciless trolling by the moderation team before you make any more ad hominem remarks about him.

Wolfang

Postby Kanshisha » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:54 am

Actually, if russian people started making time slow down and jump about in the real world, I'm pretty sure it would be a very good reason to go jihad. And we're supposed to be all evolved peaceful types nowadays. H&H guys walk around with axes.

Do u even fully understand what a jihad is? If that were to happen in real life than depending on how that technology was being used, war, perhaps, would be necessary. But a Jihad is a religious war not a war on lag that may or may not have been caused by a large number of people from the same country joining H&H at around the same time. Lag on a server is lag, it was bound to happen eventually anyway and as long as it gets fixed then there's no point in getting all upset about it. As much as it pains me to say it, I don't think humanity as a whole will ever reach that point of peace, there will always be douche bags and dumb asses that just have to ruin things for the rest of us.
Kanshisha

Postby Chakravanti » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:12 am

Kanshisha wrote:Do u even fully understand what a jihad is?.... a Jihad is a religious war

If you're going to correct someone with a derogetory tone at least CHECK to make sure you're right first. It's the fucking internet for christ's sake and google is at your fingertimes. Also...it's the fucking internet and I don't give enough of a shit to tell you what it really means...only enough to point out what a jackass you've made of yourself. :D
Well what is this that I can't see
With ice cold hands takin' hold of me
Well I am death, none can excel
-Ralph Stanley, O Death!
Chakravanti

Postby calodine » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:17 am

Kanshisha wrote:

Do u even fully understand what a jihad is? If that were to happen in real life than depending on how that technology was being used, war, perhaps, would be necessary. But a Jihad is a religious war not a war on lag that may or may not have been caused by a large number of people from the same country joining H&H at around the same time. Lag on a server is lag, it was bound to happen eventually anyway and as long as it gets fixed then there's no point in getting all upset about it. As much as it pains me to say it, I don't think humanity as a whole will ever reach that point of peace, there will always be douche bags and dumb asses that just have to ruin things for the rest of us.

Hey, I'll go with your messed up idea. I religiously hate lag. Happy now?
calodine

Postby Caradon » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:00 am

Trolls- Dont argue with it, Don't reason with it, Just DOMINATE! Southpark S10-E5
Caradon

PreviousNext

Return to [ARCHIVE]In Congress Assembled